The first 200 lines.
一定要回家 Have to get home.
沒時間了 來吧 There's no time. Come on.
我不太知道 I almost don't know.
好吧 我是說 只有我這麼想 還是 Okay. I mean, is it just me or does it...
好了 各位 我們要關門了 Okay, folks. We are closed for the night.
該回家了 It's time to get home.
-晚安 -謝了 莎拉 -Good night. -Thanks, Sara.
注意安全 Get home safe.
-晚安 -晚安 -Night. -Good night.
-謝了 莎拉 -晚安 -Thanks, Sara. -Good night.
該進來了 親愛的 Time to come in, sweetie.
再給我五分鐘 好嗎 Just five more minutes, please?
梅根 聽你媽媽的話 Meagan, listen to your mom.
好的 警長 Okay, Sheriff.
走吧 Let's go.
好姑娘 Good girl.
-晚安 -晚安 警長 -Night. -Night, Sheriff.
快點回家 Hurry on home.
將軍 Checkmate.
行 你贏了 Uh, yeah. You got me.
你贏了 爸爸 You beat me, Dad.
你還是最棒的 You're still the best there is.
好 劉先生 Alright, Mr. Liu.
該下樓去地下室了 好嗎 Time to go downstairs to the basement, okay?
我們 我們還在下呢 We... We are playing!
Hey. Hey.
-沒事的 -對不起 -It's okay. -Sorry.
沒事的 沒事的 It's okay. It's okay.
吉娜會帶你去地下室 Gina's gonna take you down to the basement,
你可以早上再來 and you can come back up in the morning.
我們說過的 記得嗎 Just like we talked about, remember?
你是個好姑娘 You are good girl.
噢 看 吉娜來了 Oh, look. Gina's here.
-走吧 -走吧 劉先生 -Let's go. -Let's go, Mr. Liu.
走吧 很好 Up we go. There we go.
穩穩當當地 Nice and steady, right?
-小心腳下 -小心 -Oh, watch your step. -Careful.
你和他相處得很好 Um, you, uh, you have a really great way with him.
-謝謝 -嗯 -Thank you. -Yeah.
你應該告訴你媽媽 如果她願意 Um, you should tell your mom she's more than welcome
非常歡迎她和他一起過夜 to spend the night with him if she wants.
Oh.
她一直在說他會好起來的 She just keeps saying that he'll get better.
否認是我們家族的一個主要特徵 Denial is a major branch of our family tree.
我想我們明天見吧 Uh, I... I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
嗯 那我們明天見了 副警長 Yeah. I, uh, guess I'll see you tomorrow, Deputy.
快點回家 好嗎 Get home quick, okay?
嗯 好的 女士 Right. Yeah. Yes, ma'am.
嘿 都清場了嘛 Hey. We all clear?
應該吧 Looks like.
好 Alright.
回家吧 明早見 Well, go on home. I'll see you in the morning.
晚安 警長 Night, Sheriff.
弗蘭克 快他媽起來 Frank! Get the fuck up!
快點 弗蘭克 快回家了 Come on, Frank! Gotta get home!
天快黑了 It's getting dark out.
弗蘭克 Frank!
操了 Oh, fuck it.
勞倫會弄死你的 -Lauren's gonna kill you.
爸爸要回家嗎 Is Daddy coming home?
馬上就來了 Any second now.
他應該天黑的時候到家的 He's supposed to be home before it gets dark.
他保證過的 He promised.
嗯 有時候你爸爸有點健忘 Well, sometimes, your dad, he just gets a little forgetful.
好嗎 你先去禱告吧 That's all. You go start saying your prayers.
我馬上就來 I'll be there in a minute.
好 Okay.
媽的 弗蘭克 Goddamn it, Frank.
現在我躺下歇息 Now I lay me down to sleep.
我祈求上帝守護我的靈魂 I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
如果我在醒來前死去 If I die before I wake,
我祈禱上帝帶走我的靈魂 I pray the Lord my soul to take.
梅根 Meagan?
是奶奶 It's Grandma.
到窗口來 Come to the window.
但是我不能 But I'm not supposed to.
沒事的 It's okay.
我不會說出去 I won't tell.
這是我們的小秘密 It'll be our little secret.
你保證嗎 Do you promise?
我保證 I promise,
我絕不會食言 and I would never break a promise.
Oh.
我太想你了 I've missed you so much.
梅根 你在幹什麼 Meagan, what are you doing?
你長得不像我奶奶 You don't look like my grandma.
她不是你奶奶 She's not your grandma.
我很孤獨 I'm so lonely.
寶貝 拜託 Baby, please just...
要不讓我進來吧 Maybe I can come in.
梅根 不 Meagan, no!
諾曼 你會沒事的 Norman, you're gonna be okay.
神秘僊女們正在從淚湖 The secret fairies are on their way back
回來的路上 from the Lake of Tears.
他們會治好你的 They're gonna fix you!
不 怪物的爪子陷得太深了 No. The monster's claws went too deep.
告訴我的朋友 我會想他們的 Tell my friends I'll miss them.
替我跟我父母說再見 Tell my parents I said goodbye.
諾曼 Norman?
諾曼 諾曼 不要 求你了 Norman! Norman! No, please!
你是我最好的朋友 You're my best friend!
求你了 求你了 諾曼 不 Please, please, Norman, no!
但僊女們來自淚湖 對吧 But the fairies are coming from the Lake of Tears, right?
她們會讓他好起來的 They're gonna make him better.
很遺憾 小傢伙 Sorry, buddy.
諾曼死了 Norman's dead,
人死了之後 就徹底消失了 and when you're dead, you're gone.
把他救回來 Bring him back!
你一定要把他救回來 You have to bring him back!
有時候 人生艱難 孩子 Yeah. Sometimes, life is hard, kid.
媽媽 朱莉殺了諾曼 Mom, Julie killed Norman!
朱莉 Julie.
什麼 我在給他講故事呢 What? I'm telling him a story.
媽媽 朱莉殺了諾曼 Mom, Julie killed Norman!
朱莉 你在幹嘛 Julie, what are you doing?
好吧 Okay.
嘿 諾曼怎麼了 Hey. What happened to Norman?
怪物殺了他們 The monsters killed them.
怪物殺了他 The monsters killed him?
-那是好消息 -為什麼 -Well, that's good news, then. -Why?
因為根本就沒有怪物這回事 親愛的 Because there's no such thing as monsters, honey,
如果世界上沒有怪物 and if there's no such thing as monsters,
那就說明諾曼還活著 對吧 then that means that Norman's still alive, doesn't it?
真的嗎 Really?
嗯 和諾曼玩去吧 Mm-hmm. Play with Norman.
早 Mornin'.
這次又怎麼了 What is it this time?
勞倫又把你們拉去參加烘焙大賽了嗎 Lauren rope you guys into another bake-off, or what?
草泥馬 Motherfucker.
我怎麼跟你說的 弗蘭克 What'd I tell you, Frank?
當時很晚了 我沒有 It got late, and I didn't...
你要是有孩子 就把窗戶釘死 You got kids, you nail the window shut.
他媽的把窗戶釘死 弗蘭克 You nail the motherfucking window shut, Frank!
-不 不 -對嗎 -No. No. -Right?
不 我不能 別 No. I can't. Don't.
聽著 你想喝酒嗎 你想喝酒 對吧 Look. You wanna drink? You wanna drink, huh?
不 No.
不 不 No! No! Ah!
是男人就要保護他的家人 弗蘭克 A man protects his family, Frank!
是男人就要保護他的家人 A man protects his family!
-對不起 -看看你做了什麼 -I'm sorry. -Look at what you did.
對不起 不 I'm sorry. No!
-別哭了 -不 -Stop your crying. -Ah! No!
看看你幹的好事 弗蘭克 Look at what you fucking did, Frank!
睜大眼睛看看 Open your eyes and look!
看你幹的好事 看看 Look at what you did! Look at them!
看看 看看她 Look at them! Look at her!
-不 不 -你看看她 -No! No! -Look at her!
不 No!
-不看嘛 你做不到是嗎 -做不到 -No? You can't, huh? -I can't.
你做不到是嗎 是嗎 You can't? You can't? Huh?
你他媽看看她 Fuckin' look at her!
看看她 Look at her!
我做不到 I... I... I can't!
把他關起來 聽到了嗎 Lock him up. You hear me?
把他關起來 -Lock him up.
我不 I don't...
該你了 神父 They're all yours, Father.
你知道今天早上我在想什麼嗎 You know what I was thinking about this morning?
我們第一次 -Mm? -That first time
開車去看你父母 we drove up to see your folks.
我記得 As I recall,
我開的是83年款的沃爾沃 I was driving my '83 Volvo
裝的是金屬對金屬的剎車 with metal on metal posing as brakes,
副駕駛側門打不開 a passenger side door that wouldn't open.
上帝 那輛車是真的危險 My God. That car was a deathtrap.
不 那車挺好的 Nah, car was a champ.
我只是怕我父母討厭你 I was terrified my parents were gonna hate you.
但他們沒有 But they didn't, though.
不 No.
有時候 我還能記得不像現在這樣的時候 Sometimes, I remember what it was like
是什麼樣子 when it wasn't like this.
像以前一樣 Like before.
不要這樣 Don't do that.
不要怎麼 Do what?
操 Shit.
為什麼路中間有一棵樹 Why is there a tree in the middle of the road?
一定是被暴風雨什麼的吹倒了 Must've gotten knocked down in a storm or something.
那這風暴還挺挑的 Well, that's a pretty selective storm.
一英里外還有個出口 Well, there was an exit about a mile back.
我想我們得繞路了 I think we're gonna have to circle around.
也許我們可以用房車推一下 Maybe we can push it with the RV.
我覺得這樣不行 兄弟 I don't think that's gonna work, buddy.
爸 抱我上去 Dad, get me up.
來吧 Come on.
它們在做什麼 What are they doing?
我們能走了嗎 Can we just leave, please?
嗯 來吧 Yeah. Come on.
吉姆 Jim!
-嗯 -來吧 小傢伙 -Yeah. -Come on, buddy.
我們有約定的 警長 We have an arrangement, Sheriff.
你不能來這裏 You don't come here.
我來見我兒子 唐娜 I came to see my son, Donna.
拜託了 Please.
那麼請進吧 Come on in, then.
什麼 What?
你就像一首詩 你知道嗎 You're like a poem. You know that?
你讓你周圍的一切都變得更美了 You make everything around you beautiful.
即使是這裏 Even this place.
警長史蒂文斯 Sheriff Stevens.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.