FROM

FROM

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 1

Release info

FROM S01E10 - 1080p WEB-DL AMZN H 265 chinese
A Commentary by Unknown

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-08-08
Downloads: 0
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 192 lines.

前情提要 Previously on From...

有人在嗎 Is anybody out there?

只收到一些電流雜音 All I got was some static.

但這是有用的 But it worked.

我相信只要將之放在高於森林的高度 I think if we get it up over the tree line

並且提供足夠的電流 我們應該可以向外發出信號 and we get it enough power, I think we could get a signal out.

你通過了一棵穿越樹 - You went through a farway tree! - Huh?

維克多說通過那棵樹可以去到各種地方 Victor said you can go all sorts of places,

所以或許他去了別的地方 so maybe he went somewhere else.

我們得找到他 We have to find him!

慢慢來 嘿 朱莉 One step at a time. Hey, Julie.

怎麼了 What's happening?

我們在地下室挖洞 We're digging a big hole in the basement.

我們要找出電線到底通向哪裏 We're gonna find out where the electricity comes from.

有人見到維克多嗎 Has anyone seen Victor?

我們是有機會回家的 We have a legitimate chance here to go home.

算了吧 你走吧 You know what? Just go.

我留在這 自己想辦法 I'll stay here, and I'll figure this out myself.

我知道你最近很難熬 I know you've had a hard time lately

這座高塔對大家來說都很重要 and that this tower means a lot to everybody,

但我需要你向我保證 but I just need you to promise me, okay?

如果這方法失敗了 如果你撐不下去了 If it falls apart, if you fall apart,

來找我談談 讓我幫你 you'll talk to me, you'll let me help.

沒事的 It's okay.

那收音機真的會管用嗎 This radio might actually work.

對我們來說這意味著什麼呢 What's it gonna be like for us?

這是我們有著共同認知的唯一的地方 This is the only place we've ever known together.

沒有電源 There's no power source.

你需要電源嗎 You need electric?

是啊 Yeah.

問題是你沒辦法接入電源 The problem is you can't plug anything in.

天知道 不管那電線通向哪裏仍舊 God knows, whatever's coming up through those wires is still...

天哪 我知道該怎麼辦了 Holy shit. I know how to do it.

這是什麼 What is it?

我覺得我挖到底了 I think I hit the bottom.

我能聽到他們 我能 --I can hear them! I can--

不 不 No, no.

跟我說說話 跟我說說話 Talk to me. Talk-- talk to me.

這次不一樣 It was different this time.

是個女人 她說 It was a woman. She said...

告訴國營食堂先生 "Tell Mr. Fish and Loaves

是我錯了 "that I was wrong.

外面有比那些怪物還要可怕的東西 There are things out here that are worse than the monsters."

我們不該來這的 We shouldn't have come here.

噓 我們不會有事的 不會有事的 Shh! We're okay. We're okay.

我不這麼覺得 I don't think we are.

讓我們去往高塔吧 "Let's go to the tower."

看啊 是高塔 "Behold, the tower."

嘿 我知道這些人 Hey, I know those guys.

想讓我給你講個故事嗎 You want me to tell you a story?

不用的 我現在可以自己講故事了 It's okay. I can tell my own stories now.

看看你啊 Well, look at you.

長成大孩子了呢 You're all grown up now, huh?

你的故事是關於什麼的呢 What's your story about?

他們在想辦法回家 They're trying to find their way back home.

有人嗎 Hello?

來了來了 別急 I'm coming! Calm down!

有人嗎 Hello?

-怎麼了 -哈 我知道了 - What the hell?! - Ha! I got it!

你知道什麼了 You got what?

怎麼解決電源問題 我想到了 Power problem. I figured it out.

什麼 What?

-你們 -沒事的 - Where is... - It's okay.

最討厭的檯燈是哪個 這個吧 這麼醜 ...your least favorite lamp? This one. This is ugly.

-我的什麼 -我們就用這個 早安 - My what? - Let's use this. Good morning!

我沒把你吵醒吧 I didn't wake you, did I?

你要幹什麼 What's going on?

別 別 等等 你這是 No, no, no. Wait. What are--

你這是要幹什麼 這不是 what are you doing? This is not--

我們要提供電源接收信號面臨的最大困難是什麼 What is the biggest problem we have with powering the signal?

不能插入電源 對嗎 Huh? Can't plug anything in, right?

電源插座都壞了 抱歉爆粗口了 The outlets are fucked! The-- Sorry.

那些電線都不是真的電線 所以不管怎樣 These wires aren't even wires, so by all rights,

檯燈都不應該能夠點亮的 this lamp shouldn't even turn on.

可它就是能點亮 對嗎 But it does, right?

所以這意味著 Which means that,

不管插座和電線出了什麼問題 no matter what's going on with the outlets or the wires,

這上面的 what comes out here

就是點亮燈泡的電源 is the electricity that lights the bulb.

明白我什麼意思嗎 You follow me so far?

-明白 -好 好得很 - Yes. - Okay. All right.

現在看這個 這是從別人的車上拿來的 Now, this, this came here in the back of someone's car,

所以 據大家所說 which means that, by all accounts,

這東西在我們這溫馨的小村莊 this item is completely useless

是完全沒用的 here in our lovely little hamlet.

繼續 Go ahead.

但如果我們拿上這根電線的終端 But if we take the ends of the wire,

連接上插孔 all right, and affix it to the socket-

就是這個地方 the very place to which actual,

就能夠傳遞電源 bona fide electricity is somehow being delivered-

然後把我們的小燈泡安裝回去 and we screw our little light bulb here back in,

之後 and then...

女士 請 Madam.

看到了嗎 Huh? You see?

只要找到足夠的燈泡和電線 With enough lamps and enough wire...

我們就能將群居屋變成一座大型發電站 We could turn Colony House into a giant battery.

沒錯 Yes!

茶杯答對咯 Gold star for Tea Cup!

我知道你們會想明白的 I'm sure you would have figured it out eventually.

你們有吃的嗎 我餓死了 Do you guys have any snacks? I'm feeling peckish.

你覺得它們知道自己在哪兒嗎 Do you think they know where they are?

什麼 What?

那些蟲子 The bugs,

奶牛 還有鳥 the cows, birds.

你覺得它們知道 Do you think they know

自己周圍有著什麼樣的恐怖東西嗎 the horrible things they're surrounded by?

它們並不在自己本該在的地方 或者 That they aren't where they should be or...

蟲子先生只是在想 Does Mr. Worm just think...

「這裏有泥土」跟別的地方的泥土並沒有什麼不同 ..."Here's some dirt," just like any other dirt?

你知道嗎 如果把一條蟲子切成兩段 You know, if you cut a worm in half,

它會長成兩條蟲子 it grows back into two worms?

你什麼意思 What's your point?

我的意思是 蟲子真他媽詭異 My point is worms are fucking creepy.

我確信它們在這活得好好的 I'm sure it feels right at home here.

你覺得是什麼拖著我們的帳篷 What do you think dragged the tent?

我不知道 I don't know.

你覺得我們在哪 Where do you think we are?

是時候出去看看了 I think it's time we find out.

什麼鬼 What the fuck?

聽著 Now, listen.

實現這一切需要的就是導電線 對嗎 The trick to making this all work is conducting wire. Right?

就跟我們要將無線電 Just like the wire we're gonna run from the radio

連接到群居屋頂的電線是一樣的 up to the roof of Colony House,

我們需要足夠多的電線將群居屋的燈 we need enough wire to run from the lamps inside Colony House

連接到收音機上 out to the radio itself.

茶杯 告訴他們我們要怎麼拿到電線 Tea Cup, tell them where we get it.

基本上所有帶電線的東西 Well, basically anything with a cord

包括你們來鎮上時開的車裏帶的 that came into town in the back of someone's car-

電器 電子產品 appliances, electronics,

甚至車裏自帶的電線也算上 even the wiring harnesses in the cars themselves.

還記得診所門口的救護車嗎 Um, you know, that ambulance outside the clinic?

說不定裏面有不少 Probably a gold mine.

儲藏室裏有不少東西 Well, there's plenty of stuff in storage here,

所以我跟我兒子從這開始收集 so my kids and I, we're gonna start in there,

歡迎任何人加入我們 and anyone who wants to join us is welcome to.

剩下的人 就盡你所能的去收集吧 And the rest of you, scour whatever you can.

如果能夠拆卸並拼接足夠多的電線 If we can get enough wire stripped and spliced,

我們就能在天黑前發射信號 we can be sending out a transmission before nightfall.

好了 大家都聽到了吧 All right, you heard the man.

將消息廣而告之 然後開始工作吧 Spread the word and let's get to work.

走吧 大家 快快 Let's go, people. Chop, chop.

好的 Yep.

好啊 幹的漂亮 哥們 All right, nice job, man.

抱歉 得走了 Sorry. Gotta go.

他叫吉姆 His name is Jim!

什麼 What?

我爸爸他叫吉姆 My father's name is Jim.

啊 這個 呃 我其實 知道的 Uh, yeah. No, I actually, uh-- I knew that.

你可真夠混蛋的 You're such an asshole.

抱歉 我該 I'm sorry. Am I...?

我該做些什麼呢 What am I supposed to do here?

朱莉 Julie?

沒事的 我不走遠 It's fine. I'll be right there.

好吧 好吧 Oh, okay, all right.

這是什麼 This is like a...

就是個父女情結吧 It's like a father-daughter thing.

這樣真好 This is, uh-- this is a really nice moment.

你為你爸爸站出來說話 You're standing up for your dad.

真不錯 Good for you.

別再叫他茶杯了 Just cut out the 'Tea Cup' shit.

好吧 Fine.

但我從現在起要叫你憤青 But I'm calling you 'Spark Plug' from now on.

我挺喜歡你的 聊得很開心 I like you. Good talk.

待會兒見 I'll see you up there.

你錯過了傑德很重要的講話 You missed Jade's big speech.

是啊 我不去是最好的 Yeah, probably for the best.

我以為你現在已經回去了 I thought you'd be up at the house by now.

不 我要幫克裏斯蒂收集 No, I'm gonna help Kristi gather

救護車上的電線 whatever wire she can from the ambulance.

這麼多不同的地方 All those different places,

不同的道路 different roads,

結果大家都來到了這裏 yet everybody ended up here.

你真覺得發個無線電信號 You really think sending out

能解決問題嗎 some radio signal's gonna make a difference?

我希望能 I hope so.

無線電波可以傳播到我們無法到達的地方 Radio waves travel in ways that we can't,

所以誰知道呢 對吧 so who knows, right?

也是 Yeah.

那就趕緊搞起來吧 Well, best get at it, I guess.

謝謝你 Thank you.

所以 特洛伊對放棄物資有什麼想法嗎 So, how does Troy feel about giving up the goods?

這個嘛 他不是很高興 Well, I mean, he wasn't thrilled about it,

但我們聊了一下 but we had a little chat.

這檯燈是幹嘛的 What's with the lamp?

我們來這裏的時候 Uh, I had this in the trunk of my car

這檯燈就在我的後備箱裏 when we drove in.

這是我大學時的檯燈 It, uh-- it was my desk lamp back in college.

可愛 Cute.

在這裏沒法用 我也沒辦法給它插上電源 It, uh, doesn't work here, and I can't even plug it in, but, uh,

但是 日常能看到家裏用過的東西感覺挺好的 it was nice to have something from home

你懂吧 that was close by, you know?

地球儀是可以打開的 The globe actually opens up.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for FROM

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left