FROM

FROM

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 1

Release info

FROM S01E07 - 1080p WEB-DL AMZN H 265 chinese
A Commentary by Unknown

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-08-08
Downloads: 0
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 192 lines.

夢魘絕鎮前情提要 Previously on From...

如果這些聲音是真實的 If these voices are real,

如果這裏真的有人在跟你溝通 if something here is communicating with you,

那就說明你和這個地方 then that means you're connected to this place

有著別人沒有的聯結 in a way that no one else here is.

但我們需要證據 But we need proof.

這是什麼 What is this?

他們說 他們看見你把那個包埋了 They said they watched you bury the bag

這就是他們給你的證據 and that this is proof that they're real.

你知道這是什麼意思嗎 Do you know what that means?

能把枕頭還我嗎 Can I have my pillow back?

我想小睡一下 I just want to take a nap

這枕頭對我來說就像是安全毯一樣 and it's sort of like a security blanket for me, you know?

理解 抱歉了 Yeah, I totally get it. I'm sorry again.

有趣的是 我有一件上衣跟你這個枕套的圖案一樣 You know, it's kinda funny. I have a shirt just like that.

我知道啊 這就是從你的衣箱裏拿的 Oh, I know. I got this out of your suitcase.

怎麼了 What's wrong?

我覺得 我可能做錯了一件事 I think maybe I-I made a mistake.

我知道你們要離婚了 這次旅行 I knew all about the divorce and how this whole trip

不過是最後一次 was just one last hurrah

然後你們就會跟我們宣佈消息了 before you sat us down to break the news.

托馬斯死了 你還有兩個孩子呢 Thomas is dead! You have two other kids!

這對你還不夠嗎 Why aren't we enough for you?

那是什麼 What is that?

一棵傳送樹 A Farway Tree.

看 Watch.

這是怎麼做到的 How does it do that?

我不知道 但你知道嗎 I don't know. But guess what.

-什麼 -對人的作用也一樣 - What? - It works for people too.

真的嗎 Really?

問題是 你永遠不知道自己可能會落在哪裏 Problem is, you never know where you'll end up.

這裏面沒有線芯 There's no wire in here.

什麼 What?

電線裏面 插頭呢 In the cord. And the plug?

看 這根本不合乎邏輯 Look. None of it makes any sense.

媽 Mom!

這裏的一切看上去都不可能發生 Everything about this is impossible,

但我們可以找到這些線到底是從哪裏來的 but we can find out where those wires go.

屋頂上有個特別奇怪的符號 There was this weird fucking symbol right on the ceiling!

你在找什麼 What are you looking for? Hmm?

我有個瘋狂地想法 也許能行得通 I have this crazy idea that might actually work, and

如果真行的話 and if it does,

我也許可以找到方法帶這些人回家 I might be able to find a way to get these people home.

這些花好美 They're so beautiful.

好開心你能喜歡它們 I'm so glad you like them.

我什麼時候能進去呢 When can I come inside?

這真的是有點粗魯 It's actually kind of rude.

我知道 I know.

-什麼 -無法接受 What? Not acceptable. No way.

還是別小題大做了 Oh, let's not make a big deal.

這是個派對 就像 It's a party, you guys, like...

-好吧 選一個 -這個吧 - Okay, pick one. - Um, this one.

說不好 我們都回不了家 I don't know, it just seems kinda weird

卻要搞派對慶祝被困在這的那一天 to be celebrating the day that you got stuck here.

你這麼想呢就不對了 You're looking at this the wrong way.

這是在慶祝我們的倖存 It's about celebrating survival.

提醒所有人一切皆有可能 It reminds everybody that it's possible.

更何況 偶爾舉行個派對也是挺好的嘛 Besides, it's nice having a little party once in a while.

好吧 你到底在找什麼 Okay, what are you looking for?

不是找 我知道在哪 挖出來就行 I am not looking. I am digging.

啊哈 就在這了 Aha! Here it is.

這可是我的秘密存貨 It's my secret stash.

特魯迪超愛這件毛衫的 Trudy loves this sweater.

這是唯一一件我不肯讓她上手的衣服 It's the one thing I own that I don't let her get her hands on.

而且 這也是埃利斯最喜歡的 Besides, it is Ellis' favorite.

怎麼了 What?

沒什麼 Nothing. Uh...

你讓這個地方看上去沒有任何異常 You just you make this place seem almost normal.

你真特別 You're really special.

別傻了 我們都很特別 Don't be silly. We're all really special.

特魯迪也一樣 Even Trudy.

這種話只有特別的人才說的出來 That's something a really special person would say.

姑娘們 There's my girls.

有人要玩個熱身遊戲嗎 Uh, anybody up for a little pre game?

親愛的 派對還沒開始呢 Baby, the party hasn't even started yet.

我知道 我知道 所以才叫熱身遊戲嗎 I know! I know! That's why they call it pregame.

怎麼了 What?

沒什麼 Nothing.

你稍安勿躁吧 好嗎 Just...go easy, okay?

嗯 我知道 我知道 我知道 Yeah, I know. I know. I know.

朱莉 Uh, Julie?

你呢 How 'bout you?

我還是算了吧 謝謝 Uh...I'm good, thanks.

好 Okay.

行 隨便吧 你們可真沒勁 Okay, whatever. You guys suck.

維克多 維克多你在哪啊 Victor? Victor, where you at, man?

我們趕緊開始派對了 Let's get this party started!

他沒事吧 Is he okay?

這種夜晚對他來說很難熬 Nights like this are just a little tough for him.

我們在慶祝倖存的同時 As much as you celebrate the people who make it,

也會記起那些沒能活到現在的人 you also remember the ones who didn't.

給 你穿這個吧 肯定很好看 Here, you should wear this. It'll look really cute.

行了夥計 Okay, come on, man.

你今天最應該喝點 對吧 I mean, you of all people should be hammered today.

畢竟你來這都那麼多年了 I mean, how many years have you been here for?

別煩我了 Please leave me alone.

埃利斯 - Oh... - Ellis!

埃利斯 Ellis!

來一杯不 You want a shot?

好吧 Okay.

唐娜 沒有桃罐頭了呢 Donna, there's no more peaches.

我知道 我們 I know. We're, uh...

沒有存貨了 We're all out.

都吃光了嗎 They're gone?

我以為地下室還有幾罐呢 I thought I had a few more cans stashed away in the basement,

但是 but, uh...

我給你存了點別的東西 I've been putting some other things aside for you.

有雜果罐頭 還有蔓越橘罐頭 Some fruit cocktail. Some cranberries

桃罐頭沒了 The peaches are gone.

這麼多年了 All these years, that's

只有這件事從沒變過 that's the one thing that's never changed,

現在連它們也變了 and now they're gone.

抱歉 維克多 I'm sorry, Victor.

好吧 Yeah.

凱文 快來啊 一會天就黑了 Kevin, come on! It'll be dark soon.

馬上來 Coming.

她結交的所有新朋友的臉上 "There was so much joy on the faces

都洋溢著喜悅 "of all the new wondrous friends she had made,

她去過的所有奇妙的地方都充滿了魔力 "so much magic in all the marvellous places she had been.

但是克羅門克爾有種感覺 "Yet the Cromenockle had a feeling

她覺得還有更多的事情要發生 "there was still more yet to come,

她在這個陌生新世界的冒險 "and that her adventures in this strange new world

才剛剛開始 truly had just only begun."

傑德 Jade?

我說你能進了嗎 I say you could come in?

我媽媽準備開飯了 My mom wants us to get dinner started.

走吧 Come on.

-你在幹什麼呢 -搞什麼 - What are you doing? - What the hell, man?

-我還要看的 -這裏又沒有其它的紙 - I was reading this! - There's no other paper here!

那也不等於你就能在我書上亂他媽畫 That doesn't mean start drawing in my fucking book.

那你想讓我畫牆上嗎 You want me to write on your walls?

像個精神病似的 Like a psychopath?!

你坐在外面幹嘛 What are you doing out here?

我 覺得有必要跟你談談了 I, uh, think there's some things we need to talk about.

就我們倆 In private.

沒問題 明早來找我唄 All right, come by in the morning.

不行 現在就得談 No. I think we should do this now.

這事很重要 It's important.

那我們今晚只能住這了 I guess we're having a sleepover then.

進來吧 Come on in.

你這是要去哪嗎 Looks like you're going somewhere.

是啊 我本來也想去找你跟你說這事呢 Yeah. I was gonna come by and talk to you about all this.

那我們要談的可就多了 Well, we have more to talk about than I thought.

他一挨枕頭就著了 He's completely passed out.

你違反童工保護法 Well, pretty sure

讓他挖了 you violated about a dozen child labor laws

一整天的地下室 by having him dig in the basement all day.

他挖的多開心啊 他想幫上忙呢 No, he was having fun. He just wanted to help.

我眼睛一看不到他就特別緊張 I get so nervous every time I take my eyes off him.

是啊 我也是 Yeah. Yeah, me too.

但是你看 窗戶都插好了 But, look, windows are nailed shut.

門也鎖上了 The doors are locked.

如果他累壞了 也不可能讓那些東西進來 He couldn't let one of those things in if he tried.

我知道 Yeah, yeah.

然後我又想到朱莉還在那個房子裏 Fuck! And then I think about Julie up in that house.

管理這個地方的那個唐娜 雖然有點那什麼 Donna, the lady who runs the place, she might be a...

但她可不傻 ...but she's definitely not stupid.

是 Yeah.

怎麼樣 How's it going?

這個嗎 Well...

就算我能說服警長 provided I can convince the sheriff

讓我用所有的建築材料 to let me use all of their building materials,

更別提我還要耗光所有電池的電量 not to mention drain every single battery they've got,

然後再說服唐娜允許我們 and get Donna to allow us to build

在群居屋的高處上搭建 on the high ground at Colony House,

那這事應該就還有希望 should be just promising enough

當然 我還要接受失敗時大家對我的怨恨 for everyone to hate me when it fails.

別這樣說嘛 Oh, come on, don't say that.

你都收到信號了 You got a signal.

沒有 只是雜音而已 No, come on. I got static.

這離信號可遠著了 That's a far cry from a signal.

但總算是有點東西嘛 Well, but it's something.

是啊 Yeah.

不是毫無意義的 It matters.

你看哈 往好處想 And look, look on the bright side,

至少我們在地下室挖的洞還有點希望 at least we've got our hole in the basement to fall back on.

挖不出東西至少可以藏進去 Or in.

沒錯 我下去看看 Or in. I'm gonna head back down.

去吧 Best get to it.

靠 Oh, shit.

嘿 看著點夥計 靠 Hey, watch where you're going, man. Fuck.

嘿嘿嘿 等一下 Hey, hey, hey. Hey! Hold on.

-嘿 -你慢點吧 - Hey. - Maybe slow down a little bit.

我沒事 沒事 Hey, I'm I'm fine. I'm fine.

這不是派對嘛 It's a party, right?

別擔心 Don't worry.

沒事吧 Is everything okay?

沒事 Yeah, I think so.

他說別擔心 還真是讓人有點擔心 He said not to worry, so I'm going to worry.

好了 大傢伙兒 都找地方坐吧 All right, everybody settle down now!

-所有人 -我們該過去了 - Everybody! - We should go.

好 好 Yeah, yeah, yes.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for FROM

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left