The first 192 lines.
前情提要 Previously on From...
我聽到了他們的聲音 I hear their voices.
他們說這是回家的唯一辦法 They said it was the only way to go home.
莎拉 告訴我你做了什麼 Sara, just tell me what you did.
我沒關門 I left the door open.
你選擇住在鎮上還是群居屋 Are you living in town or Colony House?
-鎮上 -朱莉 - Town. - Julie.
群居屋 Colony House.
你為什麼要這樣 Why are you doing this?
怎麼了 What's wrong?
我想我可能犯了個錯誤 I think maybe I- I made a mistake.
朱莉 這裏沒有對錯 只有選擇 Julie, there are no mistakes, just choices,
重要的是你選擇了適合你的 and you chose what was right for you, and that matters.
來吧 試一試 Come on, try it out!
每一個大頭針 Every single one of these pins
都是代表著不同的居民 is a different resident who drove in
進入這個鎮子之前的位置 from a different location.
這他媽的不可能 That is fucking impossible.
我才不會幹坐在這裏接受現實 I don't just sit around, accepting the world as it is!
有人在背後搗鬼 Someone is doing this,
不找出罪魁禍首我誓不罷休 and I'm not gonna rest until I figure out how!
我希望你能盡情地悲傷 I wish you had the luxury of grief,
但你不能 博伊德 but you don't, Boyd.
這些人需要你 These people need you.
你要當那個帶領他們回家的人 You need to be the one to lead these people home.
因為如果你不這樣做 她就死得毫無意義 'Cause if you don't? She died for nothing.
你在這裏做什麼 你答應過要待在家裏的 What are you doing here? You promised you'd stay home.
如果我不出現 他們會想知道為什麼的 If I didn't show up, they would have wondered why.
-沒事的 -莎拉 - It'll be okay. - Sara...
我保證 I promise.
你想幫我把剩下的菜拿過來嗎 Do you wanna help me bring over the rest of the food?
耶 Yeah!
我只是覺得 我破碎了 I just feel so...broken.
我們會一起解決現狀的 We're gonna figure it out together.
別擔心 Don't worry.
你拿的什麼呀 Whatcha got there?
紅薯 Sweet potatoes.
挺好的一家人 Nice family.
殺了那男孩
莎拉 Sara!
嘿 噢 不不不 Hey. Oh! Oh, no, no, no.
抓住她 抓住她的胳膊 抓住她的胳膊 Okay, grab her, grab her arm, grab her arm!
堅持 堅持 Hold on, hold on!
嘿 阿爾瑪 來吧 Hey, Alma. Come on.
給 阿爾瑪 給你來點新鮮的 There you go, Alma, a fresh batch just for you.
記得這次要和別人分享 Hey! Make sure you share this time.
內森 內森 Nathan! Nathan!
是你妹妹 在餐廳出事了 It's your sister! Something happened at the diner.
他們要帶她去診所 They're taking her to the clinic.
我真的感覺好多了 I really am feeling much better.
我還是覺得你該留院觀察一晚 好嗎 I still think you should spend the night for observation, okay?
一定要留嗎 Do I have to?
只是 這種事情 It's just, with things like this,
最好不要冒任何風險 知道嗎 it's best not to take any chances, you know?
我可以派人去叫內森 I can have someone go get Nathan.
他可以留下來陪你 He can stay with you.
不 他會擔心的 要是他過來 No. He worries. If he comes by,
你能不能 告訴他我睡著了 could you...just tell him I'm sleeping.
嗯 沒問題 Yeah, no problem.
我 我去去就來 好嗎 I'll, uh-- I'll be right back, okay?
她怎麼樣了 Hey. How's she doing?
考慮到現在的情況 還行 I mean, fine, given the circumstances.
以前有過這種情況嗎 Has this happened before?
莎拉說沒有 Well, I mean, not according to Sara.
除非我們有核磁共振成像儀 And unless there's an MRI machine tucked around somewhere,
不然我們也不知道到底怎麼了 there's no way to really know what's going on.
-是的 -我 - Yeah. - I'm, uh...
我讓她今晚留院觀察 看看有沒有變化 I'm gonna keep her overnight and see if anything changes.
好 你確定你準備好了嗎 Okay. You sure you're ready for that?
聽著 我不知道那扇門是怎麼打開的 Look, I don't know how that door got open,
但我不會讓那些東西 but I'm not gonna let those things
佔領我的診所 take this place away from me.
他們已經拿走太多了 They've already taken too much already.
確實是 Yeah. They sure have.
我能問你個問題嗎 Hey, can I ask you a question?
這些癲癇發作 先是馬修斯的孩子 現在是莎拉 These seizures - first, the Matthews kid, now Sara.
你覺得有可能 You think it's possible
對這地方產生生理反應嗎 to have a physical reaction to this place?
也許你通常會把它診斷為 Maybe something you might normally diagnose
一種外在因素 但是這裏 as one thing on the outside, but here it's--
博伊德 如果你六個月前問我這個問題 Look, Boyd, if you asked me this six months ago,
我會說我們在這裏看到的一切都是不可能的 I would have said anything that we've seen here was impossible.
但事實是 我 But the truth is, I...
好吧 你這樣多久了 Okay, how long has this been going on for?
反正久到讓我開始問一些愚蠢的問題了 Long enough that it's got me asking stupid questions.
-博伊德 -我沒事 - Boyd... - I'm fine.
明天過來吧 我想檢查一下 Come by tomorrow. I want to take a look at it.
沒有必要 我已經知道那是什麼了 No need. I already know what it is.
內森在這裏 Nathan's here.
她不想見他 She doesn't want to see him.
嗯 我不 我不知道 Yeah, I don't-- I don't know.
嗯 好 去照顧你的病人吧 Um, okay. Go take care of your patient.
我來搞定 好嗎 I got this, okay?
我很好 And I'm good.
她還好嗎 Is she okay?
她很好 她在睡覺 She's fine. She's sleeping.
我想見見她 I wanna see her.
你會的 明天就可以見 And you will, tomorrow.
克裏斯蒂今晚會陪著她 Kristi's gonna sit with her tonight
確保一切都好 and make sure everything is okay.
不不 我現在就要見她 拜託了 No, no. I- I need to see her now, please.
你會見到的 嘿 嘿 You will. Hey, hey.
有什麼情況我們應該知道的嗎 Is there anything else going on that we should know about?
有什麼能幫克裏斯蒂找出病因的嗎 Anything that might help Kristi figure out what's wrong?
不 我只是擔心 僅此而已 No. I'm just worried, that's all.
她可是我的妹妹 She's my little sister.
是的 聽著 Right. Look,
這是自從那晚上以後克裏斯蒂回來的第一天 this is Kristi's first night back since...right?
我們可不想一進去就把 We don't want to be going in there
今晚的氣氛搞得更緊張 and making tonight more stressful than it already is.
莎拉被照顧得很好 好嗎 Sara's in good hands. Okay?
回家吧 好好休息 Go home. Get some sleep.
你明早就能見到她了 You'll see her in the morning.
是的 Yeah.
好吧 Okay?
莎拉沒事吧 Is Sara gonna be okay?
嗯 她現在在診所 Well, yeah, she's down at the clinic.
他們會好好照顧她的 別擔心 They're gonna take good care of her. Don't worry.
你還記得克裏斯蒂嗎 You remember Kristi?
那個治好你腿的好心女士嗎 The nice lady who took care of your leg?
她會像幫你一樣幫莎拉 She's gonna patch up Sara the same way she patched you up.
與此同時 In the meantime,
我們來玩個小遊戲吧 we are gonna play a little game.
給你 For you.
我們說過會一起解決現狀的 對吧 Well, we said we're gonna figure it out, right?
我們來想一下 跟我來 Let's figure it out. Follow me.
我們要解決一些問題 We're gonna do some problem- solving,
解決問題的方法 and the way you problem solve
是問問題 is by asking questions.
你問遍每一個可能的問題 You ask every question that might apply,
無論多麼瘋狂 多麼不可能 no matter how crazy, no matter how unlikely.
你把它寫在一塊板上 拿出來看著 You put it up on a board, you get it out in front of you
這樣你就能找出你知道的 so that you can identify everything you know
和不知道的東西 and everything you don't.
就像講故事一樣 It'll be like telling a story.
好嗎 第一個問題 Right, buddy? Question number one.
爸爸 Dad!
什麼 你從來不想在牆上寫字嗎 What? You never wanted to write on a wall?
我們在哪兒?
這個 我們從這個問題開始 There. That's where we begin.
殺了那男孩
我睡不著 I can't sleep.
是啊 我也是 你想喝點茶嗎 Uh, yeah, me neither. I thought you'd like some tea?
你想喝點嗎 Do you want some?
好啊 Sure.
你和肯尼真是天生一對 You and Kenny make a really cute couple.
不 我們只是 Oh, uh, no, we're just--
我們只是朋友 we're just friends.
為什麼 Why?
他真的很貼心 而且他愛你 He's really sweet, and he loves you.
挺複雜的其實 It's complicated.
怎麼複雜了 How?
嗯 因為我 Well, cause I
家裏還有人在等我 ...have somebody at home.
至少我覺得她 還在 等我 At least I think she's...still...waiting.
她叫什麼名字 What's her name?
瑪麗埃爾 Mariel.
-你們結婚了嗎 -訂婚了 - Were you married? - Engaged.
有時候我在想 應該說一直在想 I wonder sometimes, actually all the time, uh,
她會怎麼想 會不會以為我拋棄了她 what it must be like for her, thinking I, uh, abandoned her.
你呢 Um, how about you?
家裏有人等你嗎 Do you have anybody back at home?
沒有 No.
我之前是有個對象 I... I was with someone,
但他不 but he wasn't...
他不在身邊會更好 It's better that he's not around anymore.
現在只有我和內森了 It's just me and Nathan now.
他是我在這世上的唯一 He's all I've got in the world.
在我們被困在這裏之前 我 Before we got stuck here, I, um...
我的生活其實不怎麼美滿 Things weren't really very good for me.
是內森救了我 Nathan was the one who saved me.
我能問你點事嗎 Can I ask you something?
可以啊 Yeah. Sure.
如果你能做點什麼 If there was something you could do,
能讓你再次見到瑪麗埃爾 something that would let you see Mariel again...
能讓這裏所有人都回家的話 something that would let everyone here go home,
即使是壞事 even if it was something bad,
你會做嗎 would you do it?
等等 你在說什麼 Wait, what are you talking about?
有時我在想 這個地方 I wonder sometimes... about this place,
意味著什麼 what it means...
我們為何在這裏 why we're here.
如果現在突然有個人告訴你 If someone came up to you right now and said,
就做這一件壞事 "Do this one bad thing
大家就都能回家了 and everyone gets to go home,"
你會做嗎 would you do it?
我們 Well, we're...
我們是在假設 對吧 we're speaking hypothetically, right?
是啊 Yeah.
那好 Okay.
當然了 Of course.
那就好 Okay.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.