The first 200 lines.
這是梅根生前最喜歡的地方 This was Meghan's favorite spot.
你會把我埋在他們旁邊的對吧 You'll bury me next to them, right?
-當然 -弗蘭克 -那鐵皮屋 -我做不到 Of course. Frank. The box. I can't do it.
你覺得你放了弗蘭克 How do you think people are gonna react
大家會有什麼反應 when you let Frank go?
你不是該跟我講什麼 Aren't you supposed to be talking to me
仁慈和美德嗎 about the virtues of mercy?
你需要我講嗎 Is that what you'd prefer?
我可不想把一個心碎的人 Hey, I'd prefer not to put a broken man
關進鐵皮屋裏等太陽落山的時候看他被撕成碎片 in a fucking box to be torn apart when the sun goes down!
但你在廣場上建了個斷頭台 But you built a guillotine in the town square.
當人們意識到你不敢用它的時候 What do you think happens when people realize
會怎麼樣呢 you lack the conviction to use it?
你拿著這個 出去碰運氣去吧 You take that and you make whatever life you can out there.
你是說我在一個不能離開的小鎮裏 So, you're telling me I'm in a town I can't leave
而且每晚都有怪獸從森林裏出來 and that every night monsters come from the forest.
沒人想對你說這麼殘忍的事 No one is trying to be cruel to you.
但你得理解事實 But you need to understand what's going on.
哦 天吶 托比 Oh God. Tobey?
你在幹什麼 What are you doing?
我去看看它們有沒有動 I'm checking to see if they've moved.
-哪個 -樹 - If what moved? - The trees.
你見過住在這的男孩嗎 我們是朋友 Have you seen the boy who lives out here? We're friends.
如果你見到你的朋友 If you see that friend of yours,
告訴他維克多向他問好 tell him Victor says hello.
莎拉 告訴我你做了什麼 Sara...just tell me what you did.
我沒關門 I left the door open.
所有新來的人都要決定住在哪裏 AlI newcomers have to decide where they're gonna live:
群居屋或者鎮上 here in Colony House or down in the town.
鎮上的規矩就是這樣 It's just part of how we do things here.
我想帶你們倆去鎮上轉轉 I'd like to take the both of you, show you around.
好吧 我想去 Well, I wanna come.
這關係到我們所有人 對吧 This is about all of us, right?
-我想看看 -我們需要你留在這裏 - I wanna see. - We need you to stay here
陪著伊森 here and be with Ethan.
三 二 一 Three, two, one.
你為什麼要這麼做 我們差不多是陌生人 Why are you doing this? You guys barely know us.
我們這兒就是這樣的 It's just what we do.
你是住在鎮上還是在群居屋 Are you living in town or Colony House?
鎮上 Town.
-朱莉 -群居屋 - Julie. - Colony House.
-你為什麼要這樣 -這是人家自己的選擇 -Why are you doing this? - Girl made her choice.
我很感激你為我做的一切 I appreciate everything you're trying to do for me.
但我在這個世界上唯愛的兩個人都沒了 But the only two things that I love in this world are gone.
我想再見一次我的妻女 I wanna see my girls again.
你知道有時候你做夢 然後忘了 You know how sometimes you dream and you forget,
但後來 你開始想起來 but then, later, you start to remember,
你意識到那不是夢 and you realize that it wasn't a dream
這一切可能真的都發生了 and that all of it maybe really happens?
嗯 Uh, um...
我想我開始記起一些事了 I think I'm starting to remember things,
一些我以為是夢的事 things that I thought were dreams.
我給你畫了一幅畫 I made you a drawing.
你想要的話可以留著 You can keep it if you want.
早上好 瞌睡蟲 Well, good morning, sleepy head.
你該醒了 It's about time you woke up.
能把枕頭還給我嗎 Can I have my pillow back?
你的 我很抱歉 Your-- Oh, I'm so sorry.
昨晚有人給了我這個 我沒有意識到 Someone just gave this to me last night. I didn't realize.
哦不 沒事的 我就想瞇一會兒 Oh, no. It's totally fine. I just want to take a nap
我只有用這個枕頭才覺得有安全感 你懂吧 and it's sort of like a security blanket for me, you know?
嗯 我完全明白 再次對不起 Yeah, I totally get it. I'm sorry again.
沒事 Don't even worry about it.
我的小枕頭就是你的小枕頭 什麼的 Mi pillow, su pillow, or something.
她叫梅瑞迪斯 Her name's Meredith.
噢你是說枕頭 你給你的枕頭起了名字 Oh, the pillow. You named your pillow.
對你來說重要的東西都應該有名字 The things that matter to you should always have names.
當然 Yeah, totally.
話說挺有意思的 You know, it's kinda funny,
我有件一樣的襯衫 I have a shirt just like that.
我知道 我從你的行李箱裏拿的 Oh, I know, I got this out of your suitcase.
啥 What?
你不介意吧 You don't mind, do you?
我們這裏是分享制 We share everything here.
我想我不介意 吧 I guess not.
謝謝你照顧梅瑞迪斯 Thanks for taking care of Meredith.
天吶 Jesus.
你睡了嗎 You sleep?
應該吧 我泡了些茶 Yeah, I think so. I made some tea.
開下燈吧 Let's get some light in here.
別 先別開 Oh, please no. Not yet.
好吧 Okay.
我以前很喜歡旱上的這個時候 I used to love this time of morning.
我記得呢 I remember.
有時太陽升起的時候 他就不哭了 Sometimes he'd stop crying just as the sun was coming up.
他好像在說 It was like he was saying...
你們一夜沒睡 我的探險完成了 "You've been up all night; my work here is done. "
你覺得我們在受罰嗎 Do you think we're being punished?
你為什麼這麼說 Why would you say that?
吉姆 我在一個不可能存在的地方 Jim, I'm drinking tea out of a dead woman's mug,
用一個死去女人的杯子喝茶 in a place that can't possibly exist.
一個孩子還死在了這裏 in a house where another child died.
天知道朱莉跑去幹嘛了 Julie's off doing God knows what.
我們該怎麼辦 What are we gonna do?
我不知道 I don't know.
媽媽 你在哭嗎 Are you crying, Mom?
不 親愛的 我只是 我只是有點頭疼 No, honey. I just- - I just have a headache.
過來 Come here.
坐我腿上 Sit in my lap.
我想朱莉了 I miss Julie.
要不我們去那家餐廳吧 Hey, why don't we go down to that diner?
警長說 他們每天早上都在那裏提供大型社區早餐 The sheriff said they serve a big community breakfast
你覺得怎麼樣 你餓了嗎 there every morning. What do you say? You hungry?
-餓了 -好吧 -Yeah. - All right.
-走吧 -好主意 -Let's do that. - That's a great idea.
嗯 你能不能 Yeah, you can- -
你能不能給我帶點吃的回來 you can go and- and bring me something back.
你要幹什麼 What are you gonna do?
我要 I, um...I'm going to...
開包行李 I'm going to unpack.
整理一下我們的東西 Just organize our stuff.
-你確定嗎 -嗯 -You sure? - Yeah.
好 準備出發吧小傢伙 我們去吃煎餅 Okay. Saddle up, partner. Let's go get some pancakes.
你覺得他們會有煎餅嗎 You think they'll have pancakes?
我去過的餐廳都有 Well, I've never been to a diner that didn't.
你想要什麼 What are you gonna get?
我得先看看菜單 Guess I'll have to look at the menu.
你覺得他們會有奶油嗎 Do you think they'll have whipped cream?
我們很快就會知道了 Uh, well, we'll soon find out.
嗨 警長 Hi, Sheriff!
早上好 你們兩位紳士要去哪啊 Uh, morning. Where are you two fine gentlemen heading?
我們要去吃早餐 Oh, we're just off to get breakfast.
車裏是什麼 What's in the cart?
沒什麼 就一些補給 Uh, nothing. Just, uh, some supplies.
我得去教堂 帶給卡特裏神父 Gotta go over to the church, take em to Father Khatri.
需要搭把手嗎 Do you need help?
不 謝謝 你們應該抓緊時間 No, thanks. You should hurry on now.
劉夫人總是在固定時間供應早餐 Mrs. Liu is very strict about breakfast hours.
可不要錯過了 Don't wanna miss it.
好吧 日安 AlI right. You have a good day.
-保重 -好 -Take care now. -Okay.
你好 Hi there.
我們正希望你們今天能來呢 We were hoping you'd come by today.
劉夫人總是喜歡 Mrs. Liu always likes to try
為新來的人做些特別的東西 and make something special for our newcomers.
啊 那 謝謝了 你們真好 Ah, that's- Thank you. That's very nice.
謝謝 It's appreciated.
-我是莎拉 -吉姆·馬修斯 -I'm Sara. - Jim Matthews.
你一定是伊森吧 And you must be Ethan.
我聽說了你那晚 I heard all about your heroic adventure
在樹林裏的英勇冒險 out in the woods the other night.
來吧 你們可以坐在我們特別的貴賓桌 Come on, you guys can sit at our very special VIP table.
有煎餅嗎 Do you have pancakes?
我得問問大廚 I'll have to check with the boss and see.
劉夫人真是個天才 Mrs. Liu is kind of a genius.
她可能會用撬棍做 She could probably make a Salisbury steak
索爾茲伯裏牛排 from a tire iron.
劉 Liu...
她就是那天晚上在診所 she's the one with the husband the...
和丈夫在一起的那個人嗎 the other night in the clinic?
對 嗯 那 Right. Yeah, that was...um
-抱歉 我不該 -不 - I'm sorry, I shouldn't- - - No.
-我不該 -不 沒事 - I shouldn't...- No, it's okay.
我 I, um...
我去看看煎餅好了沒有 I should go check on those pancakes.
我就說會有煎餅的 Told you they'd have pancakes.
它們一般不留下什麼 是嗎 They don't leave much, do they?
確保他和他的家入葬在一起 Just make sure he's buried with his family.
好 Yeah.
你不回來參加葬禮了嗎 You're not coming back for the service?
不好意思 有什麼好笑的嗎 I'm sorry, is something funny?
你會在葬禮上 You gonna mention in your little service
提到是你想要他死嗎 how you're the one who wanted him dead?
現在感覺好些了嗎 Feel better now?
完事了記得把車還給我 Just bring back the cart when you're done.
傑德 Uh, Jade?
傑德 Jade.
我 I, uh.
我敲你的門是想讓你來吃點早餐 I knocked on your door to get you for some breakfast.
你在這兒外面幹什麼 What are you doing out here?
我想給你看點東西 I wanna show you something.
那裏面嗎 裏面是空的啊 That? That's, uh...That's empty.
重點就是空的 Yeah. That's kinda the point. Come on.
好吧 Okay.
我還以為是什麼電腦特技 I thought it was some kind of CGI party trick.
他們當時就在這裏 There was this- they were right here,
天花板上有個奇怪的符號 there was this weird fucking symbol right on the ceiling.
這裏 對吧 屍體就在這裏 And over here, right? This is where the body was.
這個地方有一個人 死掉了 對吧 It was a guy right here. Dead, right?
被這個大石頭砸得半死 Fucking half- crushed by this giant- -
然後 他開始尖叫 giant boulder thing! And then, he starts screaming!
不要 不要這樣 Don't. No, come on.
別像看瘋子一樣看我 好嗎 Don't look at me like I'm fucking crazy, okay?
我知道我看到了什麼 I know what I saw!
我沒有 我沒有 只是 I'm not. I'm not. It's just...
聽著 剛開始的幾天會很難熬 Look, the first couple days can be really tough,
大家都是這樣 for everyone.
不不不 No, no, no!
就好像你的大腦還無法 It's like your brain can't really
真正理解發生了什麼 understand what's going on and- -
聽著 我沒有出幻覺 好嗎 Listen, I wasn't hallucinating, okay?
相信我 我嗑過很多毒品 Trust me, I've done a fuck ton of drugs,
我知道幻覺是什麼感覺 這不一樣 I know what hallucinations feel like. This was different.
它本來在這裏 然後就不見了 It was here and then it wasn't.
我的想像力很健康 好嗎 I have a pretty healthy imagination, okay?
我的意思是 我光憑想像力 I mean, I built a software company
建立了一個軟體公司 但是這個 based on nothing but imagination. But this?
這不是 None of this is
一定有什麼原因 There has got to be an explanation
但是你們他媽的都不去找 and none of you fucking people seem to be looking for it.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.