FROM

FROM

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 1

Release info

FROM S01E02 - 1080p WEB-DL AMZN H 265 chinese
A Commentary by Unknown

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-08-08
Downloads: 0
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 191 lines.

前情提要 Previously on From...

梅根 你在幹什麼 Meagan, what are you doing?

也許我可以進來 Maybe I can come in.

梅根 不要 Meagan, no!

男人要保護他的家人 弗蘭克 A man protects his family, Frank!

睜開你的眼睛看看 Open your eyes and look!

不 No!

諾曼 你會沒事的 "Norman, you're gonna be okay."

轉告我父母 永別了 "Tell my parents I said... goodbye.

"Ah!"

對不起 夥計 諾曼死了 Sorry, buddy, Norman's dead.

媽媽 朱莉殺死了諾曼 Mom! Julie killed Norman.

諾曼怎麼了 What happened to Norman?

魔鬼殺死了他們 The monsters killed them.

親愛的 世上沒有魔鬼 There's no such thing as monsters, honey.

大路中間怎麼會有棵樹 Why is there a tree in the middle of the road?

肯定是在暴風雨中被吹倒了 Must've gotten knocked down in a storm or something.

抱歉打擾一下 不知道 Sorry to interrupt your service. I was wondering

你能不能告訴我高速公路應該走哪個方向 if you could point me in the direction of the highway.

嗯 你沿著這條路一直走到山腳 Yeah, you just keep on following the road right up that hill,

走到那裏你就會看見了 right where you were going and you'll see.

這怎麼可能 我們走的是同一條路 How is this possible? We're on the same fucking road!

泰貝 Tabby?

爸爸 他好像在流血 Dad, I think he's bleeding!

他腿上有個東西 There's something in his leg!

嘿 我們需要幫助 Hey! We need help!

你休息一下 我馬上回來 You just rest. I'll be back soon.

看看他搞得這亂七八糟的 Look at the mess he made.

這也不能完全怪他 Well, that's not exactly his fault.

我不喜歡 I don't like.

我扶你下樓 Let's get you downstairs.

你能在房車內給孩子縫合嗎 Can you stitch the kid up inside the RV?

我不知道什麼 Well, I don't know wha...

可以的 It'll work.

-你知道這簡直就是自殺 -照顧好他們一家人 -You know this is suicide. -Just take care of the family.

盡量快跑 不管你看見什麼 Run as fast as you can! No matter what you see,

不管聽見什麼 no matter what you hear,

-都不要停下來 -這不是你的錯 -you do not stop! -This isn't your fault.

你什麼意思 What do you mean?

扶住他的脖子 Hold his neck!

-你做得很好 -伊森 伊森 -Yeah, you're doing great. -Ethan, Ethan...

很好 很好 Good, good, good, good.

媽的 Shit.

克裏斯蒂 Kristi?

他們來了 They're comin'.

雙手按在脖子上 按在脖子上 很好 Hands under the neck! Under the neck! Good.

-怎麼還沒止血呢 -克裏斯蒂 -Why won't it stop? -Kristi?

-沒事 沒事 -伊森 加油 -We're good, we're good. -Ethan, come on.

做得很好 像這樣 保持呼吸道暢通 We're doing good. Keep the airway open like that.

好了 伊森 Okay. Ethan?

伊森 Ethan?

伊森 Ethan?

他有呼吸情況穩定了 He's breathing. He's stable. Okay?

他有脈搏 沒事 沒事的 He has a pulse. You're okay. You're okay.

裏面的人沒事吧 Is everyone okay in there?

他們回來了 They're back.

不 等等 No. Wait.

他們為我們回來了 They came back for us.

你不打算讓他們進來嗎 Are you going to let 'em in?

不 No.

還等什麼 Why are we waiting?

我不會放他們進來的 I'm not letting 'em in!

那我就去幫他們進來 I'm gonna help 'em in, then.

吉姆 不要 Jim, no!

吉姆 聽著 站住 嘿 吉姆 吉姆 Jim, look... stop! Oh, hey! Jim, Jim!

讓開 我要你 我要你 Back off! I need you... I need you to...

別激動 別激動 好吧 夥計 Take it... take it easy. All right, buddy.

好了 好了 夥計 All right. All right, buddy.

他們不是人 他們也不是來幫忙的 吉姆 They are not people and they are not here to help, Jim!

放開我 Let me go, man.

好 你沒事吧 Okay. You good?

放開我 Let me go.

草泥馬 Fucking fuck!

好了 All right.

你看見了嗎 看見了嗎 Can you see it? You see it?

就在那邊 快點 沒事的 It's right up there, come on. We're good.

-快點 走 走 -快點 我們走 -Come on! Go, go! -Come on. Let's go.

-等等 我媽呢 媽 -快點 我們走 -Wait, where's my mom? Mom! -Come on! Let's go.

馬上就到了 繼續前進 We're almost there! Keep moving!

-快點 -不要停 走 走 走 -Come on! -Don't stop! Go, go, go!

小心 -Hey! Hey! -Watch out!

小心腳下 嘿嘿 Watch your step here! Hey, hey, hey! Hey!

靠 扶他起來 Fuck! Pick him up!

你沒事吧 嘿 我這裏需要幫忙 Are you okay? Hey, I need help here!

-不 不 -我們要回去嗎 -No, no! -Should we go back?

肯尼 帶著他們 肯尼 你必須帶上他們 Kenny, take them! Kenny, You gotta take them!

走 走 走 不要停 不要看 Go, go, go! Don't stop. Don't look!

不不不 -Come on! -No, no, no, no!

趕緊起來 趕緊起來 You've gotta get up! You've gotta get up!

趕緊起來 You've gotta get up!

快點 Come on!

混蛋 快點啊 Motherfucker, come on!

不能停下 You can't stop.

山上有人在跑 山上有人在跑 Runners on the hill! We got runners on the hill!

山上有人在跑 Runners on the hill!

-走 走 走 -裏面是誰 -Go, go, go! -Who's in there?

-別回頭看 快走 -為什麼我們 -Don't look back! Go! -Why are we...

快點 快走 Come on! Go! Go!

你在幹什麼 開門啊 What are you doing?! Open the door!

那些不是我們的人 Those aren't our people!

埃利斯在外面 你怎麼回事啊 Ellis is out there! What's wrong with you?!

我不能開門 不 我說了不行 I can't. No! I said no!

直接到大門那裏 快點 Straight to the door! Come on!

-開門 -有人嗎 -Open the door! -Hello?!

-嘿 開門啊 -我們需要幫助 -Hey! Open the door! -We need help!

嘿 嘿 Hey! Hey!

怎麼回事 他們怎麼不開門 What's going on? Why won't they open the door?!

唐娜 唐娜 讓我們進去 Donna! Donna, let us in!

我們在外面 開門啊 We have people out here! Open the door!

-唐娜 放我們進去 -你聽見了嗎 -Donna, let us in! -Do you hear that?

你在幹什麼 放我們進去 What are you doing? Let us in!

放下槍 打開門 Put the gun down and open the door!

唐娜 Donna!

你說過不要讓任何人進來的 You said not to let anybody in here.

-天黑之後絕對不能開門 -我知道你害怕 -Never open the door after dark. -I know you're scared,

可是你真會放任那些人去死嗎 but are you really gonna let those people die?

唐娜 嘿 趕緊開門啊 Donna, hey! Open the fucking door!

不要看 Don't look at that!

不不不 No, no, no, no, no, no!

-朱莉 -嘿 你在幹什麼 -Julie. -Hey! What are you doing?!

你不認識我了嗎 Don't you recognize me?

天哪 Oh, my God!

-進去 -快點 走走走 -Go inside! -Go, go, go, go, go!

你們 趴在地上 You, on the floor.

什麼 What?

-馬上趴在地上 -不不不不 -On the floor now! -No, no, no, no.

你們不用趴下 不 You don't have to get down! No!

你給我閉嘴 我說了 給老娘趴在地上 You shut your mouth! I said, get on the goddamn floor!

-為什麼 -照她說的做 -Why? -Just do what she says.

-馬上 -沒事的 -Now! -It's okay.

把她們捆起來 Tie them up.

嘿 唐娜 拜託 Hey, Donna, come on.

我們有規定的 We have a protocol.

埃利斯 去吧 Ellis, just come on.

好吧 Okay.

你為什麼要這麼做 Why are you doing this?

我們什麼都不會幹的 We're not gonna do anything!

拜託 Please?

媽媽 Mom...

沒事的 沒事的 It's okay. It's okay.

我在這兒 我在呢 沒事的 寶貝 I'm here, I'm here. It's okay, baby.

他們離開了嗎 Are they gone?

很難說 Hard to tell.

你沒事吧 嘿 吉姆 You okay? Hey, Jim?

嘿 你還清醒嗎 Hey, you still with us?

嗯 Yeah.

你剛才說 You said...

你說他們不是人 You said they aren't people.

沒錯 That's right.

那他們是什麼 Then what are they?

不知道 Well, we don't know.

聽著 Look,

這些護身符 是保護鎮上房屋的東西 these talismans, they're what protect the houses in town.

我不知道為什麼它們有用 但如果房子外面掛一個 I don't know why it works, but you got one of those,

關閉好門窗 他們就進不來 you keep the doors and windows shut; they can't get in.

從來沒在車子上試過 Never tried it on a vehicle.

這太不可思議了 This is impossible.

是啊 Yeah, it is.

他以前有過這種癲癇癥狀嗎 Has he had seizures like this before?

從來沒有過 No, never.

怎麼了 那什麼意思 What? What does that mean?

沒什麼 現在還說不好 Nothing. It doesn't mean anything yet.

可能表明很多事 It could mean a number of things,

發生事故後的創傷之類的 但是現在 trauma from the accident, but right now,

我們必須想辦法把這東西從他腿上弄下來 we need to focus on getting this out of his leg so...

爸爸 Dad?

Hey.

我知道 Ah, I know.

我在這兒 我在這兒呢 I'm right here. I'm right here. Hey.

寶貝 我們要給你打個針針 好嗎 Okay, sweets, we're just gonna give you a little poke, okay?

那是什麼 What is that?

鎮靜劑 幫助他冷靜下來 It's a sedative, just to help keep him calm.

好吧 Okay.

好了 嘿 看著我 Okay. All right. Hey, look at me.

看著我 你不用看那個的 Look at me. No, you don't need to see that.

對了 看著我 看著我 That's it. Look at me, look at me.

Ow!

-好了 好了 -搞定 -That's it, that's it. -All done!

好了 你看 都弄好了 There, look at you. All done.

嗯 嗯 沒事了 Yeah, yeah. It's okay.

-好了嗎 -嗯 好了 好了 -Alright? -Yeah. That's it. That's it.

他是房車上下來的嗎 Is he from the RV?

不是 是另一輛車上 No. He's from another car.

鎮子外面出了事故 There was an accident outside of town.

那麼 有兩輛車咯 從來沒見過那種場景呢 So, there were two cars? Never seen that before.

我也是 Yeah. Neither have I.

那個手錶不錯 That's a nice watch.

嘿 別動它 Hey. Just leave it alone.

為什麼 反正現在他拿著也沒用 Why? It's not like it's gonna do him any good here.

對 不過你拿著也沒什麼用 Yeah. It's not gonna do anything for you either.

可是好看啊 But it's pretty.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for FROM

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left