Le prime 192 righe.
《夢魔絕鎮》 前情提要 Previously, on From...
爸爸要回家了嗎 Is Daddy coming home?
馬上要回來了 Any second now.
你先去做禱告吧 You go start saying your prayers.
我馬上就過去 I'll be there in a minute.
-梅根 你在幹什麼啊 -可以讓我進來嗎 -Meagan, what are you doing? -Maybe I can come in.
梅根 不要 -Meagan, no!
你想喝酒嗎 You want a drink, huh?
-過來 -不 -Get the... -No.
男人理應保護家人 弗蘭克 A man protects his family, Frank.
睜開眼睛看看 Open your eyes and look!
看看你做了什麼 看看她們 Look at what you did. Look at them.
不 No!
替我向我父母道別 Tell my parents I said goodbye.
媽媽 朱莉殺了諾曼 Mom, Julie killed Norman.
-諾曼出什麼事了 -他被怪物殺了 -What happened to Norman? -The monsters killed them.
世上就沒有怪物 親愛的 There's no such thing as monsters, honey.
路中間怎麼有棵樹 Why is there a tree in the middle of the road?
一定是被暴風雨之類的撞倒了 Must've gotten knocked down in a storm or something.
怎麼又回到了原來的地方 Oh, this can't be the same place.
打擾下 Excuse me?
我們想開回高速公路上 你能 We're trying to get back onto the highway. Could you...
我們一直鬼打牆地開在一條路上 -We're on the same fucking road.
爸 他好像在流血 他腿受傷了 Dad, I think he's bleeding. There's something in his leg.
你是醫生嗎 Are you a doctor?
我之前是 醫學院三年級學生 I was a third-year medical student.
不要 好疼啊 Please stop. It hurts. Ow!
我們能開到群居屋 -We can make it to Colony House.
不管你看到什麼 跑的越快越好 Run as fast as you can, no matter what you see.
不管你聽到什麼 都別停 No matter what you hear, you do not stop.
嘿 這邊需要幫助 -Hey, I need help here!
唐娜 讓我們進去 Hey. Hey! Donna, let us in!
你是從那兩輛車裏來的嗎 You're from one of those two cars?
已經很久很久 沒出過這種事了 That hasn't happened in a long, long time.
你覺得這代表著什麼 What do you think it means?
我需要告訴你 你目前身處何處 There are things you need to know about where you are.
不幸的是 這會是你這輩子聽到 This, unfortunately, is gonna be the worst conversation
最壞的消息 of your life.
你相信怪物的存在嗎 Do you believe in monsters?
為什麼要帶我來這裏 Why did you bring me here?
因為我想讓你看看 如果你爬的夠高 'Cause I wanted you to see that if you climb
就算噩夢也如夢如幻 high enough, even a nightmare can look like a dream.
-這不是你的錯 -你在說什麼啊 -This isn't your fault. -What do you mean?
我聽到了他們的聲音 I hear their voices.
他們說 要回家只有這一條路 They said it was the only way to go home.
莎拉 告訴我你做了什麼 Sara, just tell me what you did.
我沒關門 I left the door open.
那些東西 他們會走 -Those things. They walk.
但他們從來不跑 They never run.
他們知道 我們能去的地方有限 They know there's only so many places we can go.
我覺得我現在命懸一線 I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread here.
我找不到更多屍體了 I can't find any more bodies.
-你在看什麼 -沒什麼 -What are you looking at? -Nothing.
天啊 來吧 -Oh, my God! Oh, my God! -Come on! Come on!
快把門打開 Open the damn door!
你做惡夢了 You have a bad dream?
對 Yeah.
是的 Yeah. Yeah.
托比 Tobey!
快來個人救我出去 來人啊 Somebody get me out of this fucking thing. Hey!
-托比 你在哪兒啊 -出什麼事了 -Tobey, where are you? -What's going on?
誰他麼可以 來人 Anybody fucking... Hey.
閉上臭嘴 大家還要睡覺呢 Shut the fuck up. People are trying to sleep.
-你他媽誰啊 -抱歉 -Who the fuck are you? -Sorry.
我一般來講會更和藹可親一點的 I'm usually more cordial when I do this.
你醒的太不是時候了 You picked one hell of a time to finally wake up.
聽我說 我不知道發生了什麼 Listen. I don't know what's going on here,
那你馬上把我的枷鎖解開 alright, but you get me outta these fucking straps
不然 我發誓我 right fucking now, or I swear to God I'm...
你怎麼樣 What?
你知道我是誰嗎 Do you have any idea who I am?
該死 原來你是那種人 Oh, shit. You're one of those.
哪種人 One of what?
好吧 Okay.
我從頭開始給你捋一捋 Let's start at the beginning.
弗蘭克 你餓嗎 You hungry, Frank?
有什麼需要嗎 Anything you need?
聽我說 Look.
你必須得理解 It's important for you to understand that
今晚發生的事 並不是個人恩怨 what happens tonight... it's not personal.
我知道 I know.
她喜歡你 She liked you.
勞倫 Lauren.
她一直都很喜歡你 She always liked you.
她說你待人嚴厲 因為你別無選擇 She said you were hard on people 'cause you had to be.
你能做到常人不及的殺伐決斷 That you made the decisions other people couldn't.
你是把大家安全送回家的那個人 You're the one who was gonna get everybody home.
我以前並不是這樣的 I wasn't always like this, you know.
我們都不是 None of us were.
聽我說 Look.
如果你有什麼需要 If there's anything you need,
想見什麼人 anyone you wanna see, maybe,
還有什麼末竟之事要解決 tie up loose ends...
我想做件事 There is one thing I'd like to do.
所以你是說 So, you're telling me that right now
我處在一個我無法逃離的小鎮 I'm in a town I can't leave,
每當太陽落山後 and that every night when the sun goes down,
怪物會從森林中出來追殺我們 monsters come from the forest to hunt us?
就是那些 Monsters who, incidentally,
那晚殺了我朋友的怪物 killed my friend the other night.
沒錯 Yeah.
好吧 Yeah.
真他媽帶勁兒 Fuck off.
這真是 真是太刺激了 This is... this is something.
他是怎麼挖到你的啊 Where did he... where did he find you?
誰啊 Who?
托比 你們是零工外包嗎 Tobey. Are you guys individual hires,
還是說 這是家旅遊公司 or is this one of those traveling companies?
因為 你整部戲演得太好了 'Cause, I mean, you play the whole thing pretty great.
我都信了 I buy it.
他很一般 我覺得 Not him so much. I just...
我覺得你演得用力過猛了 I thought you were trying a little bit too hard.
但除此之外 But otherwise, I...
真的贊 這錢花得值 Bravo. Oh. Money well spent.
所以 嗯 So, uh, okay.
接下來呢 還有什麼 So, what's next? Is there, uh...
會有什麼難題等待我解決嗎 Is there, like, some kind of puzzle I have to solve?
Mmm.
其實吧 還是算了 Actually, you know what? Never mind.
-別給我劇透 -你要去哪裏 -Don't spoil it for me. -Where are you going?
我整天坐在這 Well, I'm not gonna solve the puzzle
是解不開謎題的 sitting here all day.
我準備去鎮上看看 I'm gonna, you know, check out the town,
翻翻石頭什麼的 turn over a few stones.
我天吶 托比這傢伙 Fuck. Fuckin' Tobey.
肯定錢包大出血了 This must have cost a fortune.
你想讓我盯著他麼 You want me to keep an eye on him?
不用了 No.
讓他在鎮子裏轉轉吧 Let him wander around town for a while.
我們自己的煩心事夠多了 We got enough to deal with here.
Ha.
好吧 Okay.
雖然不是我喜歡的那種藝術風格 It's not quite my Giacometti,
但也挺好看 but, uh, it'll do.
太好了 Oh, perfect!
是為我準備的嗎 Is that for me?
你說什麼 Excuse me?
嗯 你們 你們有帶馬達的那種嗎 Hey. Do you, uh... do you have anything motorized,
比如說踏板車之類的 like a scooter or something?
什麼 不是 What? No.
沒有嘛 好吧 這個也行 謝謝你了 No? Okay. This'll do. Thank you.
但這是我的 額 I... No, that's my... Uh...
嘿 小傢伙 Hey, buddy.
我今天能出去嗎 Can I go outside today?
親愛的 Oh, honey.
你還得在床上多待一陣子 You need to stay in bed a little longer.
我真的不想待在床上了 I'm tired of staying in bed.
我也不喜歡這身睡衣 And I don't like these pajamas.
穿著很癢 而且根本不合身 They're itchy and they don't fit right.
堅持一下 Oh, come on.
你爸爸去房車取我們的東西了 Your dad went to the RV to get our stuff.
所以今晚你就可以穿自己的睡衣了 So tonight you're gonna sleep in your own pajamas.
我們應該一起去的 We all should've gone.
但還是爸爸一個人去比較好 Well, we thought it was best if Dad went on his own.
我不喜歡別人翻我東西 Well, I don't like people going through my stuff.
沒人翻你東西的 Nobody's gonna do that.
行吧 Yeah, okay.
我們還要再待多久 How long are we gonna be here?
我們 我們也在找答案 We are, uh... we're figuring that out.
對了 你餓嗎 Hey. You hungry?
我看到有人在煎蛋 你想吃煎蛋嗎 I saw they're making eggs. Do you want some eggs?
什錦煎蛋麼 Hobo eggs?
不不不 這裏沒有什錦煎蛋的 No. No, no, no. No hobo eggs.
但是他們有燕麥片 But they have oatmeal.
行吧 Okay.
你呢 你餓嗎 What about you? You hungry?
不餓 我想出去走走 Uh, no. I think I'm just gonna go for a walk.
-好的 保持聯繫 -沒問題 -Okay. Stay close. -Yeah.
我去給你拿點燕麥片 I am going to get you your oatmeal.
呆著別動 Stay there.
媽 聽我說
你今天真的不必來這裏
拜託 你需要休息休息
那麼多事要做 再過五分鐘就要開門了
你看有好多東西 天哪
你看 害我把東西打碎了
我
天哪 Oh, jeez.
讓我看看
媽 你現在最重要的事就是 好好休息 你需要休息
如果昨晚我在的話 就算昨晚你在 也沒有什麼區別
好嗎 反正你也幫不了他
你沒事吧 You okay?
給 讓我來收拾 Here. Let me get that.
One...
three...
4 5 four, five.
漿果 Berries?
不用了 謝謝 I'm okay.
如果你喜歡水果 後面還有棵蘋果樹 There's an apple tree out back if you'd prefer that.
看到你在自耕自足啊 I see you grow your own food.
周圍的超市太差勁了 所以 Supermarkets around here are terrible, so...
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.