لومړۍ 189 کرښې.
《夢魘魔鎮》前情提要 Previously on From...
你不能一直懲罰自己 博伊德 You can't keep punishing yourself, Boyd.
她不想看到你這樣的 She wouldn't have wanted that.
我也希望你有時間好好緬懷家人 And I wish you had the luxury of grief,
但你沒有 這些人需要你 but you don't. These people need you.
我知道你們要離婚 這次旅行只是 I knew all about the divorce and how this whole trip
分崩離析之前的最後狂歡 was just one last hurrah
然後你就會向我們公佈這個消息 before you sat us down to break the news.
托馬斯死了 可你還有倆孩子 Thomas is dead! You have two other kids!
我們對你來說還不夠嗎 Why aren't we enough for you?
嗨 有人嗎 Hello? Is anybody out there?
講真 我不懂你為什麼要一直盯著那玩意看 Seriously, man, I don't know why you keep staring at that thing.
這兩頁粘在一起了 Yeah, there's two pages stuck together here.
天啊 Holy shit.
我把莎拉綁在教堂的地下室裏 I have Sara tied up in the basement of the church.
她給我看了這個 She showed me this.
科斯莫巧克力
有什麼東西那天在看著我 Something was watching me that day,
就像莎拉描述得一樣 the same thing that told Sara--
你覺得這東西能幫我們嗎 And you think this thing is trying to help us?
不管是什麼 都屬於這個地方 Whatever it is, it's a part of the fabric of this place.
他們在房子裏 他們在裏面 They're in the house! They're inside!
按規定行事 Follow protocol!
找到你的搭檔 去貨車 Find your buddy, get into the van!
埃利斯 我們得回到房子裏去 Ellis! We have to get back in the house!
咱們得進去 我有個主意 來吧 We have to get inside! I have an idea. Come on!
拜託了 拜託了 Please, please, please, please!
我們得走了 We have to go.
去哪兒 我們要去哪 Go where? Where are we going?
你先走 You go first.
我會跟著你下去 I'll follow you down.
我們得到鎮上去 We need to get to town.
不 咱們得去找那些樹 No. We have to go to the trees.
你瘋了 You're crazy.
你得進去 You have to get inside.
-那棵樹 不要 -你會沒事的 - The tree? No! No! - You'll be safe!
-什麼 -我保證 - What? - I promise.
去找你弟 你必須告訴他 Find your brother. You have to tell him.
我就在你後面 I'll be right behind you!
不 不 來吧 No! No, come here!
堅持住 Stay with me.
嘿 警長 Hey, Sheriff?
幹嘛 Yep.
馬上過去 In a sec.
我 I got, uh--
我把大部分群居屋的住戶都安頓好了 I got most of the Colony House residents squared away.
鎮上大多數人的地下室都是空的 Most people in town aren't really using their basements,
每戶都接收了兩到三人 so each house is gonna take two or three.
有些人安頓在診所 Some are at the clinic and, uh,
還剩最後三個 會跟我和我媽住在一起 the last three are gonna stay with me and my mom...
還有傑德吧 and Jade, I guess.
好 Okay.
感覺外面已經風聲鶴唳了 Feels like things are starting to get tense out there.
大家都封上了窗戶 People are already boarding up their windows,
目前來講 群居屋的住戶來到小鎮一起生活 and with Colony House and the town living together now,
我覺得也許應該把大家集合起來 I think maybe we should get everyone gathered together
發表個講話啥的 and, I don't know, say something?
是個好主意 It's a good idea.
你應該這麼做 You should do that.
我覺得你來說 他們更能聽進去 I think it would mean a lot more coming from you.
對 Right.
也是 Right.
你沒事吧 Are you okay?
他救了我的命 你知道嗎 He saved my life. You know that?
卡特裏神父 在我們來小鎮的那晚 Father Khatri, the night we got into town,
他冒著生命危險確保 he risked his own life to make sure that...
-幫我問候大家 -等等 你去哪兒 - Give everyone my regards. - Wait. Where are you going?
我有重要的事做 I got something to do. It's important.
比這事還重要嗎 More important than this?
警長 大家非常需要你 Sheriff, the people need you right now.
-他們需要聽到 -什麼 - They need to hear that-- - What?
他們需要聽到啥 They need to hear what?
一切都會好起來的 上帝自有安排嗎 Everything's gonna be okay? That God's got a plan.
聽著 如果你要當我的代理警長 Look, if you're gonna be the sheriff when I'm gone,
你就得自己學會面對大家 you're gonna need to start figuring out how to say things
說出這些話 還要聽起來有說服力 like that for yourself and sound halfway convincing.
你可以的 You'll do fine.
我們去散個步吧 Let's take a walk.
寫得真讓人放鬆 Listen to how peaceful that sounds.
這個人騎著小馬在海上航行 The man is riding a pony on an ocean.
-知道為什麼嗎 -因為他有一條船 You know why? 'Cause he has a boat.
這首歌你再聽億遍 Doesn't matter how many times you listen to the song,
也還是買不起船 still can't afford to buy a boat.
好吧 我的意思是 如果我們能管理好賬單 Yeah, look, all I'm saying is if we manage the payments--
管理賬單 Oh, we're gonna manage the payments?
對啊 - Yeah! - Right.
所以 有沒有不付帳的選項 So, is not paying the payments one of the management options?
因為我想選這個 Because that's the option we'd be taking.
嗯 我估計很多銀行都不讓你這麼選 Yeah, I'm pretty sure most lenders frown on that option.
知道 我們沒跟你說話 Yeah, yeah. Listen, nobody's talking to you.
-知道嗎 -沒跟你講話 - All right? Nobody. -
你知道我當兵時的外號吧 You know what they used to call e in the army, right?
國營食堂先生 Mr. Fish and Loaves.
沒錯 沒錯 That's right! That's right! That's right!
不管他們派我到什麼地方 They'd send me to any base to set it up,
不管他們給我什麼資源 and no matter what they gave me, no matter what the resources,
我總能找到辦法 沒錯 長官 I would make it work. Yes, sir, that's right.
國營食堂 Mr. Fish and Loaves.
先生 ...Loaves.
對 然後呢 他們叫你媽鋼鐵艾比 Yeah, but, you know, didn't they call mom Iron Abby?
這當然是我的外號 你永遠別忘 They certainly did. And don't you forget it.
好的 我知道 Yeah, yeah. I hear you.
鐵這種東西 非常固執 The problem with iron is...rigid.
所以 有時候 該彎的時候不彎 So, sometimes, you know, it doesn't know when to bend.
寶貝 我只想說 Babe...Babe...all I'm saying,
我只想說 船 all I'm saying is, a boat,
會是一份不錯的退休禮物 you know, wouldn't be a bad retirement gift.
如果你想來點意見 In case you needed some ideas
想幫我從一輩子的 on how to help me, you know, smooth my transition
軍旅生涯平穩過渡到 from a long and decorated military career to, you know,
這種奇怪又神秘的老百姓生活 this strange and mysterious civilian life.
一艘船 寶貝 你在找什麼 And a boat-- Babe, what are-- what are you looking for?
唇膏 好像不在我包裏 My-my Chapstick. I can't find anything in this bag.
你能幫我拿一下嗎 Can you hold this for me?
當然 什麼 Sure. What is-- ls--
看起來像把船的鑰匙 This-- This looks like a boat key.
-什麼 -什麼 - What? - What?
為什麼要給我一把船鑰匙 Yeah, why am I holding a-a boat key?
等等 你真把船買了 Wait, did you buy the boat?
我去 Oh, shit.
肯定給你買船了啊 Of course we bought you a boat!
-哎喲 -你要再讓我聽一遍 - Oh, snap! - If I had to listen to that man
這首開船騎著小馬的歌 sing about Tonto and his pony one more time,
我就馬上跳車 I'd throw myself into traffic.
-我去 -退休快樂 爸爸 - Oh, snap! - Happy retirement, Dad!
你送了艘船給我 寶貝 You bought me a boat, baby!
-謝謝 -老爸 - Thank you! - Dad!
我天哪 Oh, God.
拜託 Please,
能告訴我 我們要去哪兒嗎 can you just tell me where we're going?
卡特裏神父在哪兒 Where's Father Khatri?
他們以前經常發出厲鳴 你知道嗎 They used to shriek. Did you know that?
能尖叫一整晚 把人逼瘋 All night long, they'd shriek. Drove people crazy.
後來我們有了護身符 他們才停下 That all stopped once we got the talismans.
然後他們開始竊竊私語 Then they started to whisper.
我一直在想這事 I always wondered about that.
你的聲音也這麼告訴你了嗎 Your voices tell you anything about that?
沒有 No.
當然沒有 他們什麼有用的東西都不會講 Course not. God forbid they tell you anything useful.
繼續走 Keep walking.
你得告訴我發生了什麼 Not until you tell me what's going on.
你做了那些事 You think you're gonna stand there
真覺得自己有資格提要求嗎 and make demands after what you did?
卡特裏神父在哪兒 Where is Father Khatri?
他死了 He's dead!
什麼 What?
那些東西進了群居屋 Those things got into Colony House.
卡特裏神父試圖幫忙 卻送了命 Father Khatri tried to help. Now he's dead,
很多人其他人也死了 along with a lot of other people.
埃利斯還好嗎 Is Ellis okay?
他沒事 他受了點傷 He's fine. He's scraped up.
跟其他人回到了診所 He's back at the clinic with the others.
你現在想哭了 Oh, now you wanna cry.
錢冰出事的時候你也這麼哭了嗎 You cry like that for Bing Qian?
你覺得我是個怪物 You think I'm a monster.
我根本不在乎你是誰 I don't give two shits what you are.
你活著的唯一原因 是卡特裏神父 The only reason you're alive is because Father Khatri
以為你能幫我們回家 thought you could help us all get home.
你要是做不到 The second you prove him wrong,
我立馬朝你來一槍 I'm gonna put a bullet in you myself.
好了 繼續朝前走吧 Now, keep walking.
-我們要去哪兒 -我讓你繼續走 - Where are we going? - I said keep walking!
所以 我會在地下室給你們鋪幾張床 So, I'll make up some beds for you in the basement.
浴室在後面 廚房隨便用 Uh, bathroom's in the back and feel free to use the kitchen,
但你只能用自己的配額 but you've gotta respect the rations.
現在肯定會有點不太方便 It won't be the most comfortable thing in the world,
但群居屋應該很快會整修完畢 but we should have Colony House back up
重新開放 and running pretty soon, so...
這他媽什麼情況 What the fuck is this?
會有幾位客人來咱們家住一陣子 Uh, we're gonna have a few more house guests for a little while.
住一陣子是多久 And how little is a little while?
你不是那個把整個鎮子當密室逃脫的那個傢伙嗎 Aren't you the guy that thought this was a giant escape room?
玩得愉快嗎 How'd that work out for you?
-去你媽的 -好了 - Fuck off. - Okay.
這都是扯淡吧 All right, this is bullshit, okay?
他們都選了那花 他們不屬於這裏 They chose the flower. They don't belong here.
兄弟 不如你 Dude, why don't you just--
好吧 你們有人認識維克多嗎 All right, any of you guys know Victor?
好吧 他給哪兒窩著呢 我得找他去 All right, where's he squatting? I need to find him.
我昨晚見他跟馬修斯家的女孩 I saw him running towards the woods
跑進樹林了 with the Matthews girl last night.
真不錯 看到小小的社區合作 Fantastic. See what a little intercommunity
能帶來什麼好處了嗎 難忘今尼瑪宵 cooperation can do? Kumbay-fucking-ya!
咱們進去吧 Let's get inside.
這人有病吧 That guy's the fuckin' worst.
我都沒弄明白 I don't-- I don't even understand.
上一秒大家都還玩得很開心 It was like one second everyone was having such a good time--
你們是怎麼從房子裏出來的 How-- How did you get out of the house?
我在樓上 維克多的房間 I was-- I was up in Victor's room and we--
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.