FROM

FROM

د Chinese Bg Code ژباړه ډاونلوډ کړئ

1 فصل

د خپرونې معلومات

FROM S01E09 - 1080p WEB-DL AMZN H 265 chinese
د لخوا تبصره نامعلوم

تګونه

webdl
په خپور شو: 2026-08-08
ډاونلوډونه: 0
د اوریدلو معیوبیت: No

د Chinese Bg Code سرليکونو مخکتنه

لومړۍ 200 کرښې.

前情提要 Previously on From...

那還是買不起船 Still can't afford to buy a boat.

你知道他們以前在軍隊裏叫我什麼吧 You know what they used to call me in the army, right?

-國營食堂先生 -很好 很好 - Mr. Fish and Loaves. - That's right! That's right!

不管有什麼資源 我都能搞定 No matter what the resources I would make it work.

爸 - Dad! - Oh!

歡迎來到你最可怕的噩夢 Welcome to your worst nightmare.

是媽媽 我覺得這個地方開始影響她了 It's Mom. I think this place is starting to get to her.

你已經出去好幾周了 You've been going out there for weeks now,

你看不到這裏發生了什麼 and you're not seeing what's happening here.

幫你媽媽把所有人都安頓好 Help your Mom get everybody secured, tucked away.

等我今晚回家 我們再談 And when I get home tonight, we will talk.

我保證 I promise.

我們回家的唯一辦法 The only way for us to go home

就是喚醒所有人 is to wake everyone up.

艾比 停下 Abby, stop!

我找到了點東西 一些我認為對我們有幫助的東西 I found something, s-something I think is gonna help us.

媽 Mom!

不不 No, no!

他們進房子裏了 They're in the house!

我們得走了 We have to go.

去哪裏 我們要去哪裏 Go where? Where are we going?

你先走 You go first.

我跟著你下去 I'll follow you down.

我們得去鎮上 We need to get to town.

不 我們得去樹林裏 No. We have to go to the trees.

你得進去 You have to get inside.

進樹裏嗎 不要 The tree? No!

你不會有事的 You'll be safe!

-什麼 -我保證 - What? - I promise.

-去吧 去 -不 等等 - Go, go! - No, wait!

找你的弟弟去 我馬上就來 Find your brother. I'll be right behind--

你穿過了一棵傳送樹 You went through a Farway tree!

-親愛的 -怎麼回事 - Honey... - What is going on?

怎麼了 What's happening?

我們要在地下室挖個大洞 We're digging a big hole in the basement.

我們會找到電流的來源 We're gonna find out where the electricity comes from.

有人在嗎 Is anybody out there?

我只聽到一些干擾聲 但至少有聲音了 All I got was some static, but it worked.

我想如果我們越過樹界線 I think if we get it up over the tree line,

我們給它足夠的電力 and we get it enough power

我們應該就能發出信號 I think we could get a signal out

你覺得我們該怎麼越過樹界線 How do you propose we get up over the tree line?

我們先從高處開始 We start by going to the high ground.

如果這些聲音是真的 If these voices are real,

如果這裏有什麼東西在和你交流 if something here is communicating with you

那就意味著你和這個地方 then that means you're connected to this place

有某種獨一無二的聯繫 in a way that no one else here is.

但我們需要證據 But we need proof.

這是什麼 What is this?

他們說他們看到你把包埋了 They said they watched you bury the bag

這就是他們存在的證據 and that this is proof that they're real.

我把莎拉綁在教堂的地下室裏 I have Sara tied up in the basement of the church.

告訴我你是在開玩笑 Tell me you're joking.

那女孩可能是解開這一切的鑰匙 That girl may be the key to unlocking all this.

那女孩也許是我們回家的關鍵 That girl may be the way we all go home.

我們去散散步吧 Let's take a walk.

我們要去哪裏 Where are we going?

找到回家的路 Find our way home.

你怎麼知道該走這邊 How do you know this is the right way to go?

我不知道 I don't.

我只是憑直覺行事 I'm just following my best hunch.

憑什麼 Based on what?

那個 Based on that.

這是什麼 What is that?

我不知道 I don't know.

不知道 No idea.

但是 呃 我就是在這裏找到這些的 But it's, uh...It's where I found these.

好 Okay.

我們今晚要在這裏紮營 We're gonna camp out here for the night.

但天還沒黑 But it's not dark yet.

聽著 這是我到過的最遠的地方了 Hey, look, this right here is as far as I've ever gotten.

一旦我們走出這一點 Once we go beyond this point,

我們就到了一個完全未知的領域 we're in completely uncharted territory,

天黑前兩小時我可不想走那麼遠 and I'm not about to do that two hours before dark.

我們就這裏紮營 進去 We camp here. Go inside.

你能不能把這取了 Will you at least take these off?

不行 No.

我要上廁所啊 I have to go to the bathroom.

所以我才把你手拷在前面 Well, that's why I cuffed you in front.

不要走太遠 Don't go far.

我們分了三組 最大的一組去建塔

另外人少的組去處理收音機和電力的問題

最後一組差不多就是傑德一個人

他找到維克多了嗎

沒有 但要是傑德再叨叨那個符號 吉姆會打死他的

真高興看到他開始做事了 他又自私又懶 我不喜歡他

你老是這麼說你喜歡的人

去搖鈴吧 履行警長的職責

回家見

嘿 你 Hey, you.

我讀完了第六章 I, uh, finished Chapter 6.

該你了 You're up.

到目前為止 你覺得怎麼樣 What do you think so far?

我不是很喜歡 Well, it's not exactly my favorite,

但我很想看看結局如何 but I'm interested to see how things turn out.

你覺得會有個好結局嗎 You think there's gonna be a happy ending?

我不知道 但我們最後會知道的 I don't know. I guess we'll find out.

安全到家啊 警長 Get home safe, Sheriff.

你也是 You, too.

今天幹得漂亮 各位 Great work today, everybody.

進來吧 Come on in.

你還好嗎 Hey, you okay?

看起來有點鬱悶啊 Looking a little long in the face.

哦 那是遺傳的 Oh, uh, that's genetic.

今晚好好睡一覺 明天的任務比較重 Get a good sleep tonight The real work starts tomorrow.

是 女士 Yes, ma'am.

所以 現在住在監獄裏了哈 挺奇怪的 So, livin' in a jail cell now, that's quaint.

這是暫時的 It's temporary.

對 直到我們建好這個神奇的塔 Right. Until we get this miraculous tower set up

把無線電信號發送到永無之地 and send our radio signal out to Neverland.

嘿 少廢話 行嗎 Hey. Cut the shit, all right?

這裏有些人需要點安慰 Some of the folks in there need something to feel good about.

太好了 我們來假裝吧 我喜歡 Great. Let's play make-believe. I'm game.

泰貝 你餓嗎 我做了點晚餐 Tabby, are you hungry? I made some dinner.

我馬上就來 I'll be right up.

伊森 我叫你把玩具收起來 Ethan, I told you to pick up the toys!

有人能幫我拿一下嗎 Can somebody grab that, please?

吉姆 Jim?

帶上孩子們 出事了 Grab the kids. There's something's wrong.

吉姆 快回答 Jim, answer me!

吉姆 Jim?

天吶 Oh, my God.

他一直說他沒事 He kept saying he was fine.

他還拿那座塔開玩笑 He was making jokes about the tower.

他 He...

反了 翻一轉 Oh, that's backwards. Flip it

好 只要能用就行 Yeah. Just make sure it's flush.

對對對 That's it.

嘿 肯尼 Hey, Kenny.

嘿 傑德在廚房準備好了 Hey. Jade's all set up in the kitchen, uh,

電池 還有 with the batteries, and, uh,

我想我們已經有足夠的電線和電線來裝電纜了 I think we've got enough wire and cords now for the cable

好吧 如果我們想把塔建得足夠高的話 All right, well, we're gonna need more material

我們需要更多的材料 if we wanna get this tower up high enough.

嗯 我會派人去穀倉 Right. I'll send people down to the barn.

我想那裏應該有足夠的 I think there should be plenty of wood there

木材撿 for them to scavenge.

-好的 -太好了 - All right. - Cool.

嘿 你好嗎 Hey, how you doing?

今早上過得很糟糕 Had a rough morning.

埃裏克和你一起嗎 Is, uh...Is Eric with you?

我需要他去拿一下補給 I need him to go on a supply run.

埃裏克來不了了 Eric's not coming.

介意我和你一起嗎 Mind if I join you?

我一點也不介意 I would not mind at all.

你聽說埃裏克的事了嗎 You hear about Eric?

嗯 Yeah.

嗯 Yeah.

我沒想到會這樣 I-I didn't see that one coming.

真奇怪 這台收音機可能還能用 It's weird, you know, this radio might actually work,

很神奇 and as amazing as that is...

我覺得我的一部分 I think part of me...

覺得這可能成功的想法 I think the idea that it might work

比不可能成功的想法更可怕 is scarier than the idea that it won't.

你什麼意思 What do you mean?

我一直在想 I keep thinking...

我們現在怎麼回去呢 "How do we go back now?"

我們經歷了那麼多 做了那麼多 After everything we've seen, some of the things we've done,

我們怎麼 how do we just...

即使我們能回去 怎麼 And even if we can go back, how do...

我不確定我們能不能真正回家 I'm not sure we can ever really go home.

我們不再是原來那個人了 We're not the same people anymore.

我爸爸他 You know, when my dad...

從阿富汗回來的時候 came back home from Afghanistan,

他說從戰場回來就像 he said that that coming home from war is like.

從另一個星球回來一樣 it's like traveling from another planet.

當你回來的時候 And then when you come back,

你不知道一切是不是 you can't tell if everything is different

和你離開時不一樣了 than it was when you left it or-- or...

如果是你 ...or if it's you,

如果是你自己變了 if you're the one that's changed.

對我們來說會怎樣 What's it gonna be like for us?

這是我們唯一一起瞭解的地方 This is the only place we've ever known together.

我馬上就回來 I'll be right back.

你要去哪兒 Where you going?

去找把更鋒利的刀 Go find a sharper knife.

這個要花很長時間 This one's just taking forever.

嘿 等一下 Hey. Hold up a sec.

你在幹什麼 What are you doing?

確保我們能找到回去的路 Making sure we find our way back.

好了 走吧 All right, let's go.

你怎麼知道它和那條路不一樣 How do you know it's not just like the road?

什麼 What's that?

只會繞一大圈 It just goes in one big loop

然後把你帶回鎮裏 and then brings you back to town.

你怎麼知道這不是一樣的 How do you know this isn't the same?

你怎麼知道我們不會走啊 How do you know we won't just walk and

走啊 走啊 walk and walk,

然後又回到我們開始的地方 and then end up right back in town where we started?

我不知道 I don't.

想我們會知道的 Guess we'll see.

我問你個問題 Let me ask you a question.

你說那些聲音告訴你 You say those voices told you

你殺了那些人大家就能回家了 that killing those people would get everyone home.

你有沒有想過他們可能在撒謊 You ever stop to think that maybe they were lying?

-我不想聊這個 -慢著 慢著 慢著 - I don't want to talk about that. - Wait, wait, wait.

我覺得 如果我們要開始質疑 I think, if we're gonna start second-guessing

彼此的決定 那這個問題問得 each other's decisions, then that seems like

還算合理 a fair question to ask.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for FROM

تبصرې

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left