Obsession

Obsession

Descargar subtítols en Chinese Bg Code

Información d'a versión

Obsession 2025 2160p UHD Blu-ray Remux DV HDR HEVC TrueHD Atmos 7 1-CiNEPHiLES
Un comentario de Reanna Yau

Etiquetas

bluray
Publicau o: 2026-08-22
Descargas: 8
Ta personas con problemas auditivos: No

Anvista previa d'os subtitulos en Chinese Bg Code

As primeras 200 linias.

自从我们⋯ Ever since we...

你是我唯一⋯ You're the only person that I've ever...

不好意思 这有点奇怪 我平时不这样说话 Sorry, this is weird. I-I don't talk like this.

没事的 No, it's okay.

我感觉自己快要崩溃了 I feel like I'm coming apart.

我一直在想你 尼基 I think about you all the time, Nikki.

我努力不去想⋯ I try not to...

⋯你出现在我听的每首歌里 ...you're in every song I listen to.

你是那时唯一对我好的人 You were the only person who was nice to me

就是我刚搬来的时候 when I moved here.

起初 我以为你可能⋯ And at first, I thought maybe you...

后来我慢慢了解了你 Well, I realized who you are.

外婆走后 是你打来电话陪我 And then, after Nana passed, you were the one that called

哪怕我什么也说不出来 even when I didn't have anything to say

我们就那样静静地待着 and we just sat there.

所以我一直告诉自己 别说出来 So I keep telling myself, "Don't tell her.

她太好了 "She's too good.

你会⋯你会失去她 And she'll... you'll lose her."

但也许你应该知道⋯ But maybe you should know...

⋯我愿意为了你放弃一切 ...that I would choose you over everything.

-就这些了 -不不 停 -That's everything. -No, no. Stop.

-好吧 那太尬了 -天哪 我就知道 -Okay, th-th-that was cringey. -Oh, my God. I knew it.

-太肉麻了 -我真的很抱歉 -Way too much. -I-I'm so sorry.

我觉得挺甜蜜的 I thought that was sweet.

-我觉得很恶心 -我早该⋯ -I thought it was gross. -I-I should've...

-好 这次我想让你⋯ -不 我⋯ -Okay, this time I want you... -No, I...

我不会再来一遍的 哥们 I'm not doing it again, dude.

-太丢人了 -对对对 -That was so embarrassing. -Yeah, yeah.

那会吓⋯ 那把我吓坏了 That would freak... Th-Th-That freaked me out.

行吧 尼基听了会吐的 Okay? Nikki would vomit.

是你让我敞开心扉的 You told me to pour my heart out.

你知道我刚才多脆弱吗 Do you know how vulnerable I just got?

我低估你了 I underestimated you.

-你要不要送她点好东西? -不不不 -What if you got her something nice? -No, no.

-我试试 -别送她任何东西 -I'll try that. -D-Don't get her anything.

哥们 你得收敛一点⋯ Dude, you got to be less...

对尼基不要这么肉麻 懂吗 way less sappy with Nikki, okay?

她不喜欢那套 真不喜欢 She doesn't like that shit. She doesn't.

鲜花 还有她说喜欢的那款糖? Flowers, the candy that she said she likes?

谢谢你 Thank you.

什么 What?

谢谢你 Thank you.

你让我走? You want me to go?

-嗯 如果你想的话 -哦 好好 行 -Yeah, if-if you want, yeah. -Oh, yeah, okay. Yeah.

不好意思⋯ 对不起让你那么做 I'm sorry that... I'm sorry I made you do that.

没事 没事的 你没问题 No. No, it's okay. You're okay.

-不 只是⋯ -就当换换脑子 -No, it-it just... -It's a fun break.

-就当⋯ -你很好 -Just pretend like... -You're good.

天哪 哥们 太丢人了 Oh, my God, dude, that was so embarrassing.

我们能走了吗 Can we leave?

好吧 还好我做了 那真的⋯太糟了 Yeah, well, thank God I did it. That was... that was awful.

谢谢你 Thank you for that.

你有没有真正地撩过尼基 Have you ever actually, like, flirted with Nikki?

制造浪漫 Invite romance.

-制造浪漫? -逗她玩 -Invite romance? -Tease her.

-跟她开开玩笑 -对她刻薄? -Be playfully mean with her. -Be mean to her?

玩笑式的刻薄 对 但要提怪怪尼基 Playfully mean, yeah, but bring up Freaky Nikki.

你想让我叫她怪怪尼基? You want me to call her Freaky Nikki?

你知道她对这个很敏感 You know she's sensitive about that.

就说"嘿 记得以前被欺负的时候吗 Be like, "Hey, remember when you used to get bullied?

大家都叫你怪怪尼基" Everybody called you Freaky Nikki?"

她会说"天哪 She'll be like, "Oh, my God.

"不不 小熊 那都是⋯ 好久以前的事了 "Oh, no, Bear, that was... that was so long ago.

别这样 求你了" Don't. Please."

那样会让她心跳加速吗 And that will, like, take her breath away?

就说 Just say,

"尼基 我觉得我们哪天该去喝一杯" "Nikki, I think we should grab a drink sometime."

嗯 我们有时候一起喝 Yeah, I've grabbed drinks sometimes.

都是她邀请你的 She always invites you.

-对 正是 -我请你们 -Yeah, exactly. -I asked you guys not to come

不要来一次知识竞赛 to trivia for one night.

你不能在知识竞赛上约她 小熊 Y-You can't ask her out at trivia, Bear.

不行 我不会让你的 You can't. I-I'm not gonna let you.

那是个很自然的好时机 It's a good, organic time to ask.

我太爱知识竞赛夜了 I love trivia night.

那是我的全部 It's all I have.

我每个星期三醒来 I wake up every Wednesday

硬邦邦的 满脑子都是知识竞赛 rock hard, thinking about trivia.

天哪 我那副傻样真过不了这个槛 God, I can't get over how dumb I just looked.

你不能把我们每周的聚会 Y-You can't turn our weekly gathering

的情谊与才艺变成你的⋯ 你的⋯ of camaraderie and skill i-into your... your...

晚了七年的邀约 小熊 your seven-year-late promposal, Bear.

那我什么时候问 Then when do I ask?

随便什么时候都行 Any other time.

你有的是时间 All you have is time.

如果她对你这么重要的话⋯ If she means this much to you--

我知道她是 那就等 and I know she does-- wait.

等到合适的时机再行动 Do it at the right time.

好 我会等 Okay, I'll wait.

-我会做对的 -跟我一起说 -I'll do it right. -Now say it with me.

你有的是时间 All you have is time.

桑迪? Sandy?

桑迪? Sandy?

桑迪? Sandy?

你怎么跑进去的 How did you get into these?

哦老天 Oh, man.

她为什么不能⋯ Why can't she...

痴迷

-嘿 -哇 你真是太幸运了 -Hey. -Wow, you are so lucky.

今天好忙啊 Today was so busy.

我需要好好休息一天 I needed a good day off.

对 当然 Oh, yeah. Definitely.

你工作好努力 You work so hard.

你知道的 You know I do.

哦 呃 你今晚几点来 Oh, uh, what time are you showing up tonight?

我想早点占位 I want to secure the spot early.

嗯 我⋯ Um, I'll...

我觉得今晚可能去不了了 I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight, actually.

唉 小熊 别这样 Aw, Bear, no.

我今晚想见你 I wanted to see you tonight.

我们需要你的大脑 We need your brain.

这周我们要打败破布标签队 We got to beat the Rag Tags this week.

呃 好吧 我是说⋯ Uh, well, I mean...

我⋯ I...

我⋯我今晚可能去不了 I-I don't... I don't think I can tonight.

我有些事情要处理 I'm just catching up on some stuff.

我有件事想告诉你 I was gonna tell you something.

什么 What?

我是说 我现在说吗 I mean, should I, like, tell you now?

什么 What?

对 我打算提前两周辞职 Yeah, so I'm putting in my two weeks.

真的? Really?

为什么 How come?

我不知道 I don't know.

对 时间快到了 小熊 所以嗯⋯ Yeah, we're kind of running out of time, Bear, so, um...

你知道 可能想跳过那些东西 you know, might want to skip that stuff

你在做的那些 you're working on.

你说得对 You're right.

-今晚就是了 -操! -Tonight's the night. -Shit!

该死! Goddamn it!

你没事吧 Are you okay?

不 我刚把水晶项链掉进下水道了 No, I just dropped my crystal necklace down the drain.

抱歉 Sorry.

她为什么要这么说 Why would she even say that?

嘿 呃 我们快关门了 Hey, uh, we're closing soon,

如果你需要什么告诉我一声 so let me know if you need anything.

-谢谢 -对 嗯 我知道 -Thank you. -Right. Yeah, I know.

瑞恩也这么说 所以不只我一个这么觉得 Ryan was saying that, too, so I'm not the only one.

哦 你肯定不是唯一一个 Oh, you're definitely not the only one.

-我知道 -嘿 呃 不好意思 -I know. -Hey, uh, sorry.

我确实需要帮助 I-I do need help.

呃 你们有水晶项链吗 Um, do you have, uh, crystal necklaces?

有 这里 我拿给你看 Yeah. Yeah, here, let me show you.

不是 因为那正是我之前说的 No, honestly, 'cause that's what I was saying before.

什么意思 你到底在说什么 Like, what? What are you even talking about?

天哪 太疯狂了 Oh, my God, that's crazy.

-什么 -不 -What? -No.

等一下 Hold on a second.

嗯 这些是我们有的全部 Um, so this is all we have.

对 每块石头都有它自己的 Yeah, each rock has its own

某种独特的能量之类的 kind of unique energy and whatever.

紫水晶能带来平静和清醒 So, the amethyst is for calmness, clarity,

粉水晶能招来爱情什么的 and then the rose quartz attracts, like, love and shit.

哪个适合⋯ 好的⋯ What's one that's, like, good...

正能量或者好的气场? energy or, like, good vibes?

大概是黄水晶 Probably the citrine.

我是说 它基本上就是石头里的阳光 I mean, it's basically sunshine in a rock.

好的 谢谢 Okay. Thanks.

嗯 还有什么需要的告诉我 Yeah. Let me know if you need anything else.

石头里的阳光 Sunshine in a rock.

不是 因为昨天午饭 Well, no, 'cause yesterday at lunch,

贝卡那副样子⋯ 对 Becca was being, like, such a... Yeah.

尼基会讨厌那样的 Nikki would hate that.

不是 那正是我的意思 No, that's what I'm saying.

她还带着瑞恩去? And then her bringing Ryan with her?

我就在想 你到底在搞什么 I was like, "What are you even doing?"

真的吗 Like, really?

你知道我们根本不喜欢他 You know we don't even like him.

真烦死人了 Just so annoying.

说真的 那正是我在说的⋯ Honestly, 'cause that's what I was saying...

许愿柳

轻压正中 将其折断 使用方法:打开包装 会听到一段神奇的叮当声和惊喜的砰啪声!握住许愿柳 轻轻掰开 清晰地说出你的愿望 等待最多24小时 愿望即可实现 处理方式:愿望实现后 许愿柳将失去其神奇特性

什么 不买水晶了? What, no crystal?

我喜欢这个 I like this.

对 自从上架就很受欢迎 Yeah, well, they've been pretty popular since we put them out.

你知道 大家都想许愿 You know, everybody wants a wish.

反正不是给我的 所以⋯ Well, it's not for me, so...

好吧 那别回来抱怨 Okay, well, don't come back complaining.

人家会来抱怨这个吗⋯ Do people complain about these or...?

嗯 它们有点像收藏品 Well, they're kind of like collectibles,

所以有些人不打开 但打开的人 so some people don't open them, but the people who do,

会回来抱怨 you know, come back and complain.

因为是骗局还是⋯ 'Cause it's a scam or...?

嘿 我们不是骗子 好吗 Hey, man, we're not scammers, okay?

不不 我不是说你是骗子 No, no, I don't mean that you're a scammer,

就是 他们为什么会抱怨 but just, like, why do they complain?

因为他们很生气 'Cause they're mad

-因为没用? -对 或者随便什么原因 -'cause it doesn't work? -Yeah, or whatever.

还是因为起作用了 毁了他们的生活? Or it does work and it, like, ruins their lives?

或者他们死了 或者希望自己死了 Or they die or wish they were dead.

你很厉害 真的很厉害 You're good, very good.

对 你可以写评论去 Yeah, you could write a review.

这个要七⋯ This is gonna be seven...

你去过吉他中心吗 Have you ever even been into a Guitar Center?

-没有 -那里的琴都没调音 -No. -They aren't all tuned.

-所以说⋯ -又不是为了吉他 -So, basically... -It's not about the guitars,

-你心里清楚 -那帮青少年他妈在 -and you know that. -Those teenagers are fucking

弹得跟弹贝斯一样 那些破展示弦⋯ slapping it like a bass, and the shitty demo strings--

-别让我说 -女士们 拜托 -don't even get me started. -Ladies, please.

他又不指望琴一直保持调音状态 He doesn't expect them to be tuned all the time.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Obsession

Comentarios

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left